2nd Trimester
Options

Pregnancy Food Poisoning??

I'm a FTM and and half way in my 20th week....woke up this morning with some really bad diarrhea and I am afraid to eat because I'm so Nauseous...my hubby tried to make me breakfast but fried spam through the house just killed my appetite.....what do I Do???

Re: Pregnancy Food Poisoning??

• Options
    Drink water and go for things like Toast, Banana or Rice. Applesauce is good to keep your sugars up. I wouldn't necessarily blame food poisoning at this juncture-- some women get the Pregnancy Poops. I had them with my daughter. I hardly ever vomited, but I always had to go to the loo and felt like I had the runs throughout my pregnancy. Good luck.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm with the pp on this one. Probably just the poops, I get them too. I've had food poising while pregnant before and believe me, you will definitely know if it's that.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had food poisoning about a month ago. Stick to the BRAT diet like PP mentioned and drink Gatorade. I took kaopectate and it really helped
  • Options
    I had mild food poisoning 3 weeks ago. Water, rice, clear soup booth, bananas and maybe some potatoes. It will take you 3 to 4 days to get back to normal. Stay hydrated! Good luck.