February 2016 Moms

Weekend Randoms

40% off maternity at old navy!!!

Re: Weekend Randoms

• The old navy I went to today was a shit show..

Macy's is having buy 1 get 1 half off on maternity bras

Also, cartwheel app has 25% off women's apparel which includes clearance!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • dragonfly321dragonfly321 member
    edited September 2015
    I got lucky at ON. My original price was $207. Had 40% off all the clothes I got, plus found $60 in rewards cash I thought I had lost. I paid $75 for 4 tops, 3 sweaters and a bunch of baby pieces for the reveal picture we're doing for grandparents.
    Ps- "maternity" was a 6x6 foot corner in the store. It sucked. I did try on jeans there and ordered some online (didn't have short sizes in store).
    Ps2- SUPER happy we finally picked a way to do the reveal. With a whole 48 hours to spare. Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Finding anything in the little maternity corner was awful, the whole store I went To was SO messy. The checkout line was soooo slow even with 4 checkers, the stupid card machine wouldn't let me swipe because my card had one of the new chips in it, so I had to put it in the machine a certain way and wouldn't read it until it told me to finally swipe it, and the checker didn't give me my super cash even though I spent enough for it - didn't say one word about it and I didn't know anything about it (not usually a ON shopper) so I didn't ask until my SIL got one and so I checked my bag and then brought it up. I was annoyed, but luckily went to lunch after so I calmed down a little.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • Oh that sucks :( did you have better luck at Target? I love that damn place
  • I have found quite a few amazing things at target. some leggings, pants, and sweater dress <3
  • @dragonfly321 yeah, I got a few basic tees on clearance for like under $5 and a dress for when we're on vacation in Nov... Pants are no bueno for me, but find my chicken legs look good in H&M mat jeans, just need to shorten them so I'm good :))

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016