June 2016 Moms

Good ju-ju needed!

I just came back from the OB's office for my confirmation appointment. She did an ultrasound, which surprised me considering how early it is. She started with a transvaginal, but my bladder was too full to see, so she did a transabdominal. She said my uterine lining is thick, but she couldn't find a sack. So, they drew blood, and I'm getting drawn again on Saturday and Monday, and go back on Wednesday for another ultrasound to rule out a tubal pregnancy. Needless to say, I'm freaking out a little. I wish she would have had me go pee and try the transvaginal again. So, I guess I'll just be waiting, praying, and trying to stay calm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good ju-ju needed!

• Thinking of you and hoping things go good in your next few appts!

• Loading the player...
  • @FutureMrsCAF how far along are you? I am surprised the did an u/s so early and made you worry.

Hope your numbers all look great!
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• @FutureMrsCAF I will be sending positive vibes you way! I am also surprised they would do an u/s so early... FX for GREAT numbers!
  • Thanks, ladies! @NicknShan I'm 4ish weeks according to my LMP. I think it was way too early to do an u/s, especially a transabdominal. I'm at a different OB than I was with my daughter, so I don't know if this is just her standard procedure or not. So hopefully everything will turn out just fine with my numbers and the ultrasound next week. I'll be sure to have a super empty bladder for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • That is a little strange that they did an u/s so early. I would think it would be difficult to see anything at this point. 

But I'm sending you lots of positive energy!!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sending Prayers for you. Hope everything goes well with the blood work. FX
  • Sending positive thoughts your way!!!
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • It's way early for a u/s. Fingers crossed everything is fine.
  • Sending you positive vibes! Sucks that they did that and stressed you out when it seems it may have been earlier than necessary.Hope all turns out wonderful!
  • FX for you!!
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • FX for you and sending positive vibes your way!
  • FX for you!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thanks everyone. I'm feeling much more positive today after being a hot mess all day yesterday. This weekend is my husband's birthday, and we're planning to tell our parents and siblings that I'm pregnant when they come over for his little get together. It feels a little less celebratory to be like "I'm pregnant, but..." but I'm also glad to have their prayers and support. Hubs is also taking Wednesday off to go to the follow up scan with me, so that makes me feel a lot better, too. The rational part of my brain knows it was way too early to see anything yesterday, but who is rational when they're pregnant? Haha!
  • @futuremrsCAF I would probably not tell my family the but part.  But that is just me. :-)  I am still praying for a good outcome and looking forward to your update on Wednesday!  I am sure it will be a good one :-)

DST T4L

• Because today you're pregnant, and you're allowed to be excited about that. 
    I love that statement.  I told my husband the same thing.  He wants to take this pregnancy with caution until 12 weeks and tell no one.  Not even our family.  But I want my family to be there through the excitement, the good, and the bad.  So true @cattuccino So true.

DST T4L

• NicknShan said:

Because today you're pregnant, and you're allowed to be excited about that. 

I love that statement.  I told my husband the same thing.  He wants to take this pregnancy with caution until 12 weeks and tell no one.  Not even our family.  But I want my family to be there through the excitement, the good, and the bad.  So true @cattuccino So true.

All of this.