TTC after 35
Options

Halloween costume ideas

I thought I'd try to get some non-TTC discussions going. Might help to get our minds off of it for those in the TWW currently or waiting to O.

Anyways, I teach school, and every year the teachers are trying to come up with good individual or group costume ideas. So, I thought I'd ask if you guys are dressing up. If so, what are you going as? Or, what's your best costume of the past. Or, what are some good costume ideas you have.

Bonus points for pictures. :)

Re: Halloween costume ideas

• Options
    Halloween is on a Saturday this year and we are going to a costume mandatory party. Right now my DH and I are probably going as zombies from the Walking Dead. But I'm interested to hear other ideas!
      • TTC #1 since August 2014
      • currently on 5th medicated IUI cycle
  • Options
    I'm a dance teacher and we're putting together a Halloween show. There's going to be some great routines but the one I'm looking forward to most in Zombie Barbie (can you believe there's actually a song called "Zombie Barbie"?!?!). We are going to wear lots of pink with ripped black accents. And zombie make-up too, of course.

For actual Halloween, H and I are going to wearing matching Penguin Hoodies! We made them for a dance show we both performed in. We also have a few close dance friends who have them as well. We figured we'd all go out to dinner in the hoodies and then walk around town drawing a lot of attention. The thing I love about those hoodies is that they will keep us so warm and toasty. I always hate being cold on Halloween or having to wear a jacket over my costume.
    ME: 36 (PCOS), DH: excellent SA
    NTNP since 11/12, actively trying since 8/14
    m/c @ 7w (4/22/14), m/c @ 6w (11/19/14)
    11/15: Letrozole, Ovidrel, TI = BFP!!!
    Beta #1(14dpo)=349, Beta #2(18dpo)=2,805
    12/17/15: Got to see the heartbeat (105bpm)!
    1/25/16: NT scan = normal (HB=163bpm)
    EDD: 8/10/16 
    8/8/16: Baby boy born @ 12:25am, 8lbs, 20.5 inches
    5/18/17: BFP!!! (11dpo)
    Beta #1(12dpo)=176.4, Beta #2(15dpo)=607.1
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was thinking of going as Mrs. Frizzle from The Magic School Bus. ModCloth had this solar system dress right now that reminds me if her.
  • Options
    I'm a fan of Mr. & Mrs. Roper....Three's Company anyone?
    Come and knock on our door....

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    lol @thistle8677 =))
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)

• Options
    @CarrieandRoy we could all meet at the Regal Beagle for happy hour sometime?
  • Options
    The best one was when my husband wore a milk cow costume and everyone kept pulling his tits. LOL
    I was sexy Alice and totally rocked it :)

This year I think we're both working but maybe there's a late night party we can hit. I'd like to be Maleficent this time to keep the fairytale theme going :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @BulgariHeart that's awesome! 3:-O
  • Options
    I am creating a wonder woman costume, DH as Batman and DD as Cindarella. Not unique at all, but I am excited about the wig and headband!
    **child mentioned**
    Me(38)PCOS/Hypothyroid   DH(43)Low T/ED
    MMC at 10 weeks 03/2011 DD born 01/2012   TTC #2 since 04/2014
    BFP 8/26/2016

• Options
    ****child mentioned****

I ordered matching Snow White costumes for myself and DD - I think I'm sadly more excited than she is! We're going on a Disney cruise this winter though so I figured we'd at least wear them one other time