1st Trimester
Options

Morning sickness and twin 3 year olds

I haven't been on here in forever but I could use a little encouragement from some people who can relate right now. I'm 10 weeks pregnant, I have twin 3 year olds, I'm a stay at home mom and I'm so sick. We sold our house back in October 2014 and moved into a rental while we built a house. August 10th we got a new puppy (mistake), August 13th the rental we were living in had an electrical fire and had significant damage so we had to move. We literally packed the whole house and moved in one day. One week later the morning sickness hit and a pregnancy test confirmed my suspicions. We are living at my sister's boyfriend's house (which is not a good situation) and b/c our house should be done in a month or so we are living out of boxes. Between the morning sickness, extreme tiredness, the new puppy, living out of boxes, building a house and trying to take care of twin 3 year olds... I'm at my wit's end. My house is a mess, I can't find anything. It takes us forever to get ready and go anywhere. My sickness is all day... I'm miserable. On top of everything, my son has had two surgeries to correct craniosynostosis and he's started having some complications so we have to go back to his neurosurgeon October 7th. I'm praying he doesn't need surgery. I have only told close family and friends that I'm pregnant so I just needed to post on here for some support. I know things will get better and this is just a season of life but sometimes it's nice just to get things off your chest. Thanks for taking the time to read.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Morning sickness and twin 3 year olds

• Options
    I'm sorry about all your stress, it certainly sounds like you're dealing with so much! But you can do it! One more month and you'll be in your brand new home, and that'll surely bring some relief. I'll say a prayer for your son. I can't imagine how it would feel to have a child going through that, but I'm rooting for you both. Have a good day!
  • Options
    Yes, there are tough times. Vent away, deep breathe, this too shall pass. If you have the means, arrange for more help!

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.