October 2015 Moms
Options

Anyone else "Over It"???

Im supposed to be 38 weeks as of yesterday but the doctor measured me at 39 weeks this morning, 50% effaced... I don't know about you ladies, but I'm so ready to pop this baby out and feel like myself again. Need to vent? Go for it! Lol

Re: Anyone else "Over It"???

• Options
    I'm with you. 37 weeks and 2 days (but who's counting) I had my Ob appointment today and he told me I was 1cm dilated and 90%effaced. He pretty much just got my hopes since I know I could be walking around like this for weeks :(. Knowing my luck I'll go into labor at week 42.
  • Options
    Not as far along as you ladies and he really needs to cook for a little longer but at 35+3 today and already head down low and 1/2 cm dilated I am over it! I know it's best for him to stay for a few more weeks it's has just been a tough week after having quite and easy pregnancy so far! !

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with you @AmandaRN03 ! Things are much easier with this LO being and inside rather than outside baby. At least I am still sleeping decently.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm 38 weeks tomorrow and get my internal exam (that what it's called?) on Tuesday. I'm hoping all the signs point to labor as when she measured me on Wednesday I was measuring 40 weeks. I realize measurements and whatnot are often off, but what it does mean is this baby has nowhere to go #shorttorsoproblems other then my bladder and ribs. I'm not sure I can handle 4 more weeks of this ....
  • Options
    I am over it and ready! I am 37w 2d and have had a pretty easy pregnancy even now I am not uncomfortable. I am just so anxious and excited for my little girl to be here. I feel like I am all "nested" out that now I am just bored and antsy hoping every day could be the day! Not dilated at all but 75% thinned and baby is very low I know these details are not an indication of any kind but I have been pouring over them trying to predict how much longer because I don't think I have the patience to be pregnant anymore.
  • Options
    I'm done. My patience is wearing thin with my 5yo and 2yo and I'm feeling guilty. I'll be 38 weeks on Sunday and if this baby gets any lower, it'll be on floor. Maybe I'll get lucky and have a super moon baby....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    cderitzcderitz member
    edited September 2015
    38 weeks exactly today and over it. Went to labor and delivery last Sunday thinking I was in labor but was not dialysis, posterior cervix and only 30% effaced at that time. My OBGYN appt was today and to my surprise they did not do a cervical check. Said they won't do that until I'm 39 weeks. Fine w that though as the check was uncomfortable and I had not progressed much anyway. Hurts to walk. Baby has dropped and her head is grinding on my cervix. Can't believe I still have 2 more weeks until the due date
  • Options
    I mostly am excited to go sit in a hospital away from my other 4 kids and husband for a day or two. Away from cooking and cleaning and laundry. Over the summer I went on a brief getaway with my mom and sisters and made a shirt that said "girls getaway" and I'm considering wearing it to the hospital. Nothing is going right lately and my baby doesn't even have a bed or name, so I can't have a baby yet.
  • Options
    36 weeks today and I'm over it %50 and the other I want her to cook as long as she needs to. I think I'm just tired just finished up my masters degree on Wednesday and I have a 9 year old and a 3 year old. Just ready to meet our little Ladybug. Just finished putting up her dresser, changing table and my rocking chair soaking so I can get my usual 4 hours lol good luck ladies
  • Options
    Shanita15 said:

36 weeks today and I'm over it %50 and the other I want her to cook as long as she needs to. I think I'm just tired just finished up my masters degree on Wednesday and I have a 9 year old and a 3 year old. Just ready to meet our little Ladybug. Just finished putting up her dresser, changing table and my rocking chair soaking so I can get my usual 4 hours lol good luck ladies

Congrats on your masters! Nice!
  • Options
    36 and 1 day and so over it, had my first big melt down last night while hubby was work, just ready to sleep however I want and to wear all my cute shoes again.
  • Options
    Wicked over it. I want to be able to walk without pain again! Plus I'm driving myself crazy wondering what my sweet girl will look like :)
  • Options
    I'm so over it. I'm 38 weeks today but at my last visit I wasn't measuring anything yet and doc said she wouldn't be suprised if I went over my due date....tragic lol so over peeing every thirty min and being out of breath. I just want my DD!
  • Options
    5 days left until Due date, I'm hoping this super moon starts labor! My dad hopes she comes today for his birthday. I'm mentally prepared to go at least a week late though. Sigh.
  • Options
    36 weeks on Monday! I'm fine with baby staying in there, it's been a much easier pregnancy than my first. But I'm getting anxious to meet her, plus my 1st in only a year old so I didn't get much of a break in-between pregnancies (planned- just wearing me down)
  • Options
    I'm over it at 39 weeks. The weird, reappearing heatwave in Southern California all month has not helped. It's supposed to be 90 again today, and our apartment doesn't have a/c. I actually hope that little man holds out until Cali gets its weather straight. Don't want to bring him home to a hot house! But otherwise, he'd be free to move out whenever he likes now :) 
  • Options
    LATXwoman said:

I'm over it at 39 weeks. The weird, reappearing heatwave in Southern California all month has not helped. It's supposed to be 90 again today, and our apartment doesn't have a/c. I actually hope that little man holds out until Cali gets its weather straight. Don't want to bring him home to a hot house! But otherwise, he'd be free to move out whenever he likes now :) 

@LATXwoman I don't know how you're doing it without AC in this stupid heat! And how annoying that everyone keeps commenting on how terrible it must be to be super prego in LA at the end of the hottest summer on record. My thought is the same as you - better to have him in than have a newborn in this heat. I can't imagine putting him in my scorching car or God forbid taking walks in this!
  • Options
    I am 38 weeks today and have been having bad cramping, especially at night and a hard time walking. Otherwise, I am doing ok. I'm just ready for her to be born... If she doesn't come by next Sunday, I am getting induced and that really makes me anxious. We are almost there mommas!
  • Options
    I'm so over it too - especially being 39 weeks and still working on my feet full time! (Hoping being on my feet and working will get labor going!). But I also can't help to think that this weekend is possibly my last weekend without a newborn in my apt. Almost want to savor it - take naps, run last minute errands and maybe enjoy a nice dinner out tonight with husband! So although, I'm SO OVER IT AND READY....I guess I'm trying to savor it too....
  • Options
    39 weeks and I just want to scream because heartburn! Ugh, it's so awful.
  • Options
    Yeah I am past 39 weeks and I know I will probably last around 41... But I'm kinda over it. The swelling and joint pain are quite annoying and it sucks being in pain after 5 minutes of chores or walking or standing. I miss being useful. And I'm nervous about when and how labor will happen. Yeah I am over it.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I'm over it. Feel huge, feet our constantly swollen, and just tried with no energy. I miss being productive and want to have my normal self back. I also can't wait to see little man and just enjoy him, I am so uncomfortable at this point I will take sleepless nights because I want this weight of my stomach! Last week of work thank the Lord seriously I have been waiting for this for nine months. Also over the 104 degree days in AZ! I am not from here so you can imagine the frustration when you just want fall weather and it's still over 100 every frickin day and sunny. Totally miss the cloudy and cooler Washington state weather! Feels good to vent. As long as he is healthy I can do this just nice to get it off my chest. 3 more weeks to go, that's if he is on time! Come on buddy.
  • Options

I'm so over it too - especially being 39 weeks and still working on my feet full time! (Hoping being on my feet and working will get labor going!). But I also can't help to think that this weekend is possibly my last weekend without a newborn in my apt. Almost want to savor it - take naps, run last minute errands and maybe enjoy a nice dinner out tonight with husband! So although, I'm SO OVER IT AND READY....I guess I'm trying to savor it too....

You're so right! Crazy trying to imagine life without a newborn.... I'm in the same boat. Enjoy every minute of it, don't be afraid to be a little selfish!
  • Options
    1stimemom21stimemom2 member
    edited September 2015
    I am so done! Indigestion is so bad I woke up from a dream throwing up shrimp from dinner... 2 hours later I still can't lay down without throwing up! I am so done!
  • Options
    I'm totally over it. Done with my crotch pains, done with insulin, don't with sciatic pain and barely being able to walk, and now this sudden onset of profuse sweating, plus it's still almost 100 here every day. Yep. 

• Options
    Is anyone really sore? My calf muscles feel like I've been working out. Sciatic pain at night has been terrible too. Pregnancy is literally a pain in my butt.
  • Options
    While I would like room in my abdomen back and the heartburn gone, I also still have tons to do before this kid comes. Although, seeing all these birth announcements is getting me super excited!
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    I'm also very sore! Not because I've been exercising or anything LOL but literally the sciatic pain is awful. And I feel like my muscles are so weak since I don't use them the way I used to in the gym. So carrying laundry upstairs is a TASK!
  • Options
    tuinstrab said:
    Is anyone really sore? My calf muscles feel like I've been working out. Sciatic pain at night has been terrible too. Pregnancy is literally a pain in my butt.
    My vaginal area has been sore for weeks, as if I already gave birth. Esp getting up from sitting, or my first pee after going to sleep. The pressure and pain is unbearable at times. 

• Options
    I finally told my doctor I couldn't work any more. I felt like such a failure for giving up. I talked with my coworker and mom and realized I'm just making this worse at work. My body is past the point of swollen, it's now moved into pitting edema. My doctor doesn't seem worried because I have no protein/sugar showing and no high blood pressure. Since I have a bad heart everyone thinks it's related to that but everyone keeps saying I'm going to have a normal pregnancy. Anyways, I'm home now until 6 weeks after delivery. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted but I did have a total break down last night with DH feeling like I'm failing him and LO for not being able to work up until the end.
  • Options
    Yep, over it! Just taking it day by day at this point and trying not to think about the 18 days I have left until due date. I just want to sleep (and eat) until she is born!
  • Options
    38 weeks and 3 days I'm so finished with being pregnant. I just want baby boy in my arms
  • Options
    39+2, I'm "over it" in the sense of I want to meet my son. I have been very fortunate to have a pretty easy pregnancy. I'm mostly over waiting to meet him. And I'm over all of the ridiculous things people say to me. It's beyond annoying. My hormones are so crazy that I might yell at the next person that says something stupid.
  • Options
    38 weeks tomorrow and I am beyond ready for this baby! Im miserable at work, I can't sleep, can't get comfortable. He's head down, but my cervix hasn't thinned out yet...I go for my appointment tomorrow and Im hoping theres something pointing to labor soon :/ im going crazy!
  • Options
    I was loving pregnancy still till a few days ago I started waking at 330 am and unable to go back to sleep till almost 7 alarm goes off at 745. I feel just wore out. Most the time not tired just wanna be a lump on the couch. I was prepared to go over my due date again. But now I'm just wishing for it to happen...NOW. 38 weeks 4 days.
  • Options
    38 weeks tomorrow and so over it! our little guy has set up camp under my ribs and im so sick of having to pee every 5 minutes! it was an awful pregnancy, morning sickness never went away and all foods made me want to throw up, so im ready to be waking up in the middle of the night to take care of my son instead of to vomit!!!