January 2016 Moms

UO Thursday

Re: UO Thursday

• Sure!
    I don't think pot should be legal, and I think that smoking should be treated the same as drinking- not allowed in public spaces. At least a drunk bum isn't going to give you liver damage by standing next to him.
  • I could care less if it's legalized @Emott13, but agree with keeping it out of the public. I don't think people should be out and about smoking it. However, I think it's dumb for people to get in trouble for having it on them in general. Who cares if people smoke pot in their house? I've seen more problems caused by alcohol. It should be treated the same as far as driving while under the influence and all that....
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm completely indifferent to anything zombie related. I saw Dawn of the Dead when it first came out, and that was pretty much all the zombie I needed. It's just gross to watch and boring to me. I've seen Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, 28 days later, Walking Dead etc etc. (my sister is a big fan and determined to convert me). I wish I could get into it but I just don't care for it
  • ccoleeman said:

I'm completely indifferent to anything zombie related. I saw Dawn of the Dead when it first came out, and that was pretty much all the zombie I needed. It's just gross to watch and boring to me. I've seen Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, 28 days later, Walking Dead etc etc. (my sister is a big fan and determined to convert me). I wish I could get into it but I just don't care for it

Same boat. Anything zombie bores me. I just don't get the hype.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie - FiGB
    Married DH 11/15/08
    Formerly MissMheMhe
  • MMLmeow said:

ccoleeman said:

I'm completely indifferent to anything zombie related. I saw Dawn of the Dead when it first came out, and that was pretty much all the zombie I needed. It's just gross to watch and boring to me. I've seen Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead, 28 days later, Walking Dead etc etc. (my sister is a big fan and determined to convert me). I wish I could get into it but I just don't care for it

Same boat. Anything zombie bores me. I just don't get the hype.
    Ditto. My BIL is one of those "zombie survivalists" (he's 21) and it just bores me to tears. It's played out.
  • I'm into zombies, but I'm in it more for the how would I react in that situation, rather than the zombies per se. The walking dead could never show another zombie for all I care, I get my kicks from the human interaction side of things. How do you trust people enough to share your limited resources without having them just taken from you, that sort of thing.
  • What drives me insane with with zombies/werewolves/vampires is when people argue about them as if there are facts to argue! Zombies are fiction! You can't argue about how to kill them because they aren't real. Drives me insane!