1st Trimester
Options

3 faint positives

I have a question I recently took 3 first response tests and there was a very faint positive on all three tests. I don't know if I'm pregnant or not? The lines showed up in the time frame and I'm getting symptoms like hot flashes, cramps, food aversions and peeling frequently. I do get my blood results Monday but the waiting is driving me I sane! What do you think?

Re: 3 faint positives

• Options
    If u got positive pregnancy tests then you are pregnant
  • Options
    Also my question is, is a line a line? Not if I'm pregnant. How common would it be to get 3 evaps in a row?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't know about evaps, but u wouldn't get 3 true "false positives" in a row. That being said, I've encountered many women (through different pregnancy sits) that want to get pregnant so bad that they actually convince themselves they see a faint line and in the end it turns out it was negative the whole time. I haven't seen ur test so all I can do is speculate... But If u honestly see a line, it is positive. If u can't tell if there's a line, definitely wait to see what ur doc says. Good luck
  • Options
    The last one was tweaked a bit but
    I'm sure im not imagining it!
  • Options
    Please take down things you've peed on, as this violate TB guidelines. Also, please don't ask us if you're KU, as this also violates the guidelines. 

• Options
    Parker16772Parker16772 member
    edited September 2015
    A line is a line. Go get a FRER gold where it tells you yes or no. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    3 tests are pretty promising. What type of test did you use?
    6 & 2 year old, 2 losses
  • Options
    If you looked within the proper time frame, a line is a line, faint or not.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Like everyone said, a line is a line and there is no way for us to tell you if you're pregnant or not. But the fact that you're questioning it also makes me think about the women who want it so badly they see a line that isn't there. Get a test that says "yes" or "no" and that will be easier. Or just wait until Monday. They can usually tell you within a few hours of taking your blood if you are pregnant or not. 
  • Options
    Positive is positive. The tests tell you that even if the line is faint, read it as positive.