May 2016 Moms
Options

Very Emotional

Im becoming more emotional and insecure and this is definitely not my normal self.

Re: Very Emotional

• Options
    I think this is normal hun. Lots of changes happening to us. I had a cry yesterday over nothing..
  • Options
    Mood swings are very common in the 1st Tri. It will probably settle in a few weeks but if you are really concerned it is probably worth a call to your doctor.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This happens to me as well, absolutely no reason! I'm overjoyed and then cry?!
  • Options

I cried when i left the house yesterday because i was gonna miss my husband. Lol.

Haha, he must have felt really honored!

• Options
    It's so awful isn't it?! Last night while we were watching tv, every time a woman was on screen I asked my BF if he thought they were hot. When he finally told me to stop asking I burst into tears and said I knew that means yes, then kept apologizing for being bad in bed, lol.
    Hormones, ugh!
  • Options
    Par for the hormonal course
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    I went for a walk today and started crying because it was too hot and I forgot to bring water...
    Married since 7.21.12 

BFP #1: 8.26.15 

EDD: 5.4.16 

• Options
    I ugly cried last night for 2 hours over being tired. Haha and it begins
  • Options
    I cry because I'm frustrated with myself then cry even more because I'm crying... I feel like a crazy woman
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    I am the same way and i am only 5 weeks pregnant. Like yesterday i yelled at my bf because he kissed me on my cheek and not on my lips- lol what is that about?
  • Options
    babymackeybabymackey member
    edited September 2015
    I cry once a day at least sometimes worse than others and most times for no reason I can even identify! It's gotta be normal. It started for me around 5 1/2 weeks and has only gotten worse (sorry) I am 8 weeks today!

P.S two days ago I cried cause I was so hungry and I didn't like the salad I ordered...
  • Options
    withlovemomwithlovemom member
    edited September 2015
    Sorry you ladies are going through this, but I'm so glad I'm not the only one
  • Options
    I watched The Voice the other day and cried through almost the entire episode lol Yes hormones are kicking in for sure.
  • Options
    Im completely opposite in the emotions department... Im horribly bitchy! The littlest things set me off. What makes worse is i hear myself getting mean and i try to control it but its too late. Im constantly apologizing to DH.
  • Options
    The emotional roller coaster continues! Yesterday I sobbed because my twin 15 mo nephews got their first haircuts. I'm mostly filled with love and joy, moved by the happiness of others - to an annoying degree. The silliest thing I've cried about so far was The Late Show with Stephen Colbert - the crowd was cheering "Ste-phen Ste-phen" and I got all choked up because they were all so happy to be there. DH just laughed.

• Options
    I am either sobbing uncontrollably or super bitchy 90% of the time. I have snapped at MH more times than I can count in the past week. Last night, he got up from the couch and said "Hunny, I'm going to do the dishes. Are you done with that cup?" and, like a normal person, I responded with "FINE! I get it! I am a lazy slob who doesn't do anything! Excuse me for being too tired from taking care of a toddler, working full time, and now GROWING A PERSON INSIDE ME! You know what, you just sit there and I will do all the dishes and scrub every inch of the house. Is that what you want?!"

After a stunned silence, I broke into tears and sobbed that I needed a hug, but when my poor husband cautiously leaned closer, I said "You smell so bad, you are going to make me puke! Get away from me!" So he slowly backed into the kitchen and came back with a brownie. Again, the tears as I realized how ridiculous I was being and I started freaking out, trying to apologize and convince him I really did want him to relax while I did the dishes. Finally, I just went upstairs (with my brownie) and passed out. MH is a saint, but I have no idea how he handled all that crazy I am throwing at him. I definitely need to make a stronger effort to not fly off the rails constantly. Ugh. 
    :(

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Totally normal. I cried this morning because my husband finished off my cereal yesterday morning and didn't tell me.
  • Options
    So glad I'm not alone here! So many things bother me that didn't use to before. I either get incredibly angry or start crying! Yesterday, my mom told me a woman I've known my whole life said "I told my daughter to wait until they've been married at least 2 years before getting pregnant." She didn't realize I've been married over 2 years and I took it to mean she thought I should've waited longer. By the time my DH called on his way home from work I was crying on the phone! Now I feel stupid!