November 2015 Moms

Itchy TOES!

anyone else experiencing itchy toes? It's not horribly bad for now but still a unique symptom. It helps if I run them under cool water and use rubbing alcohol on them. I've read some scary stories about itchy palms and feet so I just want to get peoples opinions.

Re: Itchy TOES!

• The scary stories as you refer to them, are a serious condition. You should talk to your.doctor to be on the safe side.
  • Could it be athletes foot? I'd talk to your doc about it. But I always recommend talking to your doc about pretty much anything.
  • Loading the player...
  • tdart14 said:

The scary stories as you refer to them, are a serious condition. You should talk to your.doctor to be on the safe side.

Yes they are, my question is basically if anyone has had cholestasis without the itchiness being extreme? Right now I can resist not itching with a cool water rinse.
  • For me, I wasn't itchy all the time. It would come and go and sometimes be way worse than other times. Also, there was nothing that I could do to get any relief. The thing with cholestasis and itching on your palms and bottom of your feet has to do with the fact that if those parts are itchy, it is much likely not a skin irritation or anything else. If it is your toes, and not the bottoms of your feet, that might be a little different. Ask yor doc about it. They will run a quick blood test. Better to be safe than sorry.
  • Could be due to swelling.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • My toes start to itch when I have my feet down because that's the first thing in my feet that begins to swell. When I have my feet propped up no itching.

• My toes have been itchy too! My back too! I had a blood test this week waiting to hear back... Kind of nervous