Success after IF
Options

Confused OVULATION.... 41/43 day cycle

I had my AF on 8/1/15 and then had confirmed BFP on 8/29/15, I MC'ed at around 6 weeks and AF came back on 9/12/15, I counted 43 days between but an ovulation calculator gave me a 41 day cycle, so with either the 43 or 41 day cycle time, do any of you ladies know when I could possibly ovulate again and I've heard over the years it's very easy to become pregnant again after being pregnant so I'd like to try again and see if I could possibly become pregnant again....thank you ladies in advance for all your support and advise, im going to post this on a few areas because I'm not sure where it fits best so im sorry in advance for the RP story if you ready it again.... Thank you again XoXo

Re: Confused OVULATION.... 41/43 day cycle

• Options
    First off, just wanted to say I'm so sorry for your loss .
    An ovulation calculator wouldn't really work properly if you are using your initial AF on 8/1 and return AF on 9/12 because that's not a normal cycle since you were actually pregnant. From the looks of your BFP you may have a "normal" monthly cycle but all bets are off since you had a miscarriage. I would just use OPK's starting CD10 until you get a positive. My doc always recommended intercourse every other day between cycle days 10 and 20 when we were doing timed intercourse then you have your bases covered in case you don't get a positive OPK. Hope this helps. Good luck!
    image DS 7.6.2011 TTC#2
  • Options

If the pg was unmedicated, my cycles after the mc cycle were normal. Most woman O CD14, so BD CD9 to CD16. However, some like me O late (short luteal phase), so I BD CD13 to CD20. If the pg was medicated, all bets are off b/c the drugs elongate my next cycle (up to two weeks). I tracked BBTs to keep peace of mind. Sorry for your loss. FX for your upcoming cycle!

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Cwhitaker27 Thank you for your advise, that helps to think of the every other day from 10-20 cycle day... I do have a an AF that comes pretty constantly I've had her arrive anywhere from 26-32 days but it's usually around 28-29, do you think it's best I wait after this MC I've heard 3 months to wait and not try again right away for fear of another MC.... Thank you again XoXo
  • Options
    @SharonB222 a little update I had a little slippery CM on 9/25 then on 9/26 I had the egg white CM unfortunately my DH has been in the hospital over a week for knee surgery, he was willing to try a self IUI, but he was so pumped with pain meds my poor DH couldn't perform so I lost out on this ovulation day yesterday and I'm back to normal today :( my BFP did come with estrogen/progesterone nothing else so im hoping AF comes correctly in October (fingers crossed).... Could you tell me what BD means im trying to figure it out hubs and I have been trying over 10 years this year being our first BFP & MC but I'm still very new to the TTC community which im so thankful I found all the women I've came in contact with have been such a blessing to me, thank you again for all your advise XoXo
  • Options
    BD = Baby Dance! Also called DTD = Doing The Deed... and whatever else.

Unexplained IF/RPL

TTC#1 2003 BFNs, 2004-2009 imageimageimageimageimage 5 angels above

2010 IVF-PGS-FET#1, DD b. Aug-2011 image

TTC#2 2012 BFNs, 2013 FET#2, DS b. Nov-2013 image

TTC#3 2015 BFNs, FET#3 image (my 6th and last angel above)

Journey Complete.