May 2016 Moms

Anyone 25 or younger?

Just curious to see who else falls into this category. I feel like everyone's 30+ I can't be the only young mom! Haha

Re: Anyone 25 or younger?

• Im 25 :) how old are you?
  • Loading the player...
  • I was 25 with my first...and the youngest in my childbirth education class. Now, I'm 27 so I guess I am part of the old mom club :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I just turned 19 on the 11th.
  • I'm from the Feb board. I'm 24 and pregnant with my fourth baby. :)
  • I'm 26. I'll be 27 when the baby is born. :)
  • I was 25 when my first was born, 29 now. But was married at 21 while still in college. So still started the whole "settle down" thing younger than many people do. It's what worked for me. :)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Im 25 and due my second child in may :) im due on my birthday
  • ginag910 said:
    Im 25 and due my second child in may :) im due on my birthday
    That's kind of cool! My birthday is the end of May (my sister is two days before me and my mom is 3 days after me). My first niece was born on my 12th birthday. I honestly really, really hope this kiddo comes a little early like it's sister, or on time, not late. My family can't take any more late May b-days. ;)

Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• I am 24! I turn 25 on May 2nd, and baby is due on May 13th.
  • I'm 24 pregnant with my second. I was 21 when I had my son.
  • I'm also 24 and pregnant with my second, I was 21 when I had my daughter!
  • I'm 21. My baby is due May 18th!
  • I am so blessed to have the love of my life, my DH, est. November 2008.

BFP#1 Nov 2014, Missed MC at 11w, D&C on 01/06/2015

BFP#2 Sept 2015, Missed MC at 6w, Methotrexate injection 3/25/16, released from Doc 5/17/16

BFP#3 Oct 2016, Chemical

• That's awesome to know I'm not the only one. I got married after DH and I met in college at 19. He's in the military so we spent the majority of our dating life 300 miles apart when we decided to get married in June 2015 because we wanted to be able to live together. It's true, distance definitely makes the heart grow fonder because we appreciate each other's company so much more even now. (I know, we didn't waste any time lol) but I am now 21 and expecting baby #1 a little earlier than we anticipated but we couldn't be more thrilled about starting a family together.
  • I'm 25, this is my first baby!
  • I'm 23 and pregnant with my second :)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I'm 18, but I'll be 19 (hopefully) before the baby is born! Its due a week after my birthday!
  • I am 20 will be 21 when baby gets here. Here's the real fun part my wedding in in two weeks! So, a little earlier than expected, but we are so so so excited! Due May 12 (:
  • I am 22 and will be 23 when the baby gets here. This will be my second!
  • I'll be 25 in November pregnant with my first!
  • I'm 25 pregnant with my 1st. I'll be 26 by the time the baby is born!
  • knuge10 said:

I am 20 will be 21 when baby gets here. Here's the real fun part my wedding in in two weeks! So, a little earlier than expected, but we are so so so excited! Due May 12 (:

This was me exactly when I had my first lol
  • I'm 28, will be 29 when this LO is born. I don't think age is as much the issue as stage of life is. I had DS at 27 and the one hard thing has been that many of my friends are not at the same place as me. Most are married or engaged but waiting to have kids so it's forced me to branch out and make friends with some women who are a bit older then me.

• knuge10 said:

I am 20 will be 21 when baby gets here. Here's the real fun part my wedding in in two weeks! So, a little earlier than expected, but we are so so so excited! Due May 12 (:

Absolutely crazy ! I get married October 10th and im due may 12th as well !
  • To anyone a feeling bit senstive, this post wasn't to leave out or offend women over 25, just solely to see who was closer to me in age. It's always good to appreciate similarities and differences! :)
  • I'm 25 and will have just turned 26 a few weeks before my little one is due :)
  • I'm 19, but will be 20 when the L/O is born!
  • knuge10 said:

Absolutely crazy ! I get married October 10th and im due may 12th as well !
    And here I was wondering if anyone could relate! I didn't think anyone would have the Same wedding and due date! That's so awesome!
  • jacqrod15jacqrod15 member
    edited September 2015
  • I'm 23 and this is my first! Married for a year and a half now and due around the date of our 2 year anniversary ❤️which is May 18th. The bump says I'm due May 21st. I'm so nervous!
  • 25, my first ☺️
  • I am 25, but will be 26 in November.
  • 22, and I'll be 23 in April, before the baby is born in the middle of May. This is my second. I was 21 by the time our first got here, our April 2014 baby. We're in the middle of planning a destination wedding to Aruba in August 2017!