Babies on the Brain

Tuesday GTKY

Since I didn't spot any GTKY edition today:
What habit(s) of yours does your SO probably find most annoying?

Mine doesn't like it when we go to bed and I put my cold feet against his legs. Or put cold hands under his shirt.
Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

Re: Tuesday GTKY

• He hates it when I don't eat the yogurt or produce he buys before they expire. :)

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• He hates when I put the nice knives in the dishwasher instead of doing them by hand... So I say, in that case, he should do the dishes ;-)
  • Loading the player...
  • I know for a fact that he hates that I run chronically late. It's a bad habit that I'd love to kick!!
  • He hates when I leave lights on all over the house and forget to turn them off  :|
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • DH gets annoyed when I don't finish my sentences.  It doesn't happen all the time, but sometimes I do stop mid-sentence.    

I also get uncomfortable when there is a large crowd.  When we are grocery shopping on a busy day I tend to stand as close to him as possible.  He gets SUUUUPER annoyed with that.  lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My DH is a geek so he hates whenever I use my phone or laptop while in the bathtub. Bad habit, but hey it's the only time I can break away from the kids to blog! haha
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jenfarm3jenfarm3 member
    edited September 2015
    I asked my DH this, he said he couldn't think of anything off the top of his head. ... He's no fun. Doh. :|
    houston, tx. eharmony 7.3.11. married 3.7.15. oilfield wife.

• Probably my tendency to way overthink and worry about things, even after we've discussed them and talked through them.
  • Thank you @Lysta85! The past few days have been so busy!

I would say that my husband does not like that I tend to be a hypochondriac about things. I don't know what I would do without him..this guy calms me down.
  • ska8471ska8471 member
    edited September 2015
    My husband hates the trail of bobby-pins I leave around the house. Which is legit. I leave the things everywhere. Sometimes they just fall out though; I have a LOT of thick, unruly hair. Sometimes he comes to me with a pile of them that he's collected from around the house just to prove how obnoxious the amount laying around is.

Sorry, DH.   :-*
  • Lysta85 said:

Since I didn't spot any GTKY edition today:

What habit(s) of yours does your SO probably find most annoying?

Mine doesn't like it when we go to bed and I put my cold feet against his legs. Or put cold hands under his shirt.
    My DH hates when my feet touch him in bed, too. He also says that my toenails are like daggers that cut against him. I'm always like come on, I just had a pedicure. They can't be that bad.
    :|
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My DH dislikes my need (yes, need) to have the fan on every night when we sleep. It can be 32 degrees or 80 degrees - I still need my fan! Moving air is a necessity...
    He was well aware of it before getting married, so I tell him it's written in 'the contract.' No changing it now! :)
  • LCRNinCA said:

My DH dislikes my need (yes, need) to have the fan on every night when we sleep. It can be 32 degrees or 80 degrees - I still need my fan! Moving air is a necessity...
    He was well aware of it before getting married, so I tell him it's written in 'the contract.' No changing it now! :)

We have the exact opposite situation going on ;). He, too, reminds me that I knew what I was getting into before we got married. So the stupid fan stays on haha.
  • @LCRNinCA Moving air is totally a necessity. I am right there with you!
  • My DH gets annoyed if I judge if something is funny "too quickly". When we watch TV after a joke I may turn to him and say, "who would laugh at that?" And he'll tell me to wait to decide if something's funny or let it sink in! It's a weird one, but so true.
  • My most annoying habit is how I pick at my face. It drives my husband crazy!
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• sb122007 I leave bobby pins everywhere too!