Two Under 2
Options

Intro and possible 2u2?

SeleynaSeleyna member
edited January 2015 in Two Under 2
Hi, everyone! I'm Seleyna, and I really am at a loss as to where to post this, so hopefully I've come to the right place.

There may be TMI. I have a 5 month old son, and to start I was BF, but have since moved on to bottle feeding due to my supply drying up. I have been on the mini-pill since about 6 weeks after he was born. Now, here's my concern: I still haven't had my period yet. The hubs and I have had sex very rarely (my lady bits still don't feel the same as they did before), and I know that you ovulate two weeks prior to your cycle showing up. I don't believe I have any symptoms aside from excessive tiredness, but that could be due to the baby and just trying to keep the rest of the household going! There has been a tad bit of nausea, but again, I haven't been sleeping or really eating well... I don't know. I thought that I was starting a few weeks ago because I got these insanely gut-wrenching cramps, and then nothing. There was a bit of pink after the last time we had sex, but not enough that I would be too concerned... Hopefully. Hubs and I have pretty much settled on only having the one since he has another son already. And financially, it doesn't make sense for us to have anymore.

Anyhow, I guess the question is, do you think that there could be a chance that I'm preggers again? My OB appt is the 29th, do you think I should say, "Hey, I've had no period since my son was born, sex a handful of times, and no period,"?  Or should I just wait and see? I'm trying not to freak, especially since the bit of bleeding was about three weeks ago.

Anyhow, have a great day, ladies!
Became Stepmomma to the world's best little boy, Marcus, on November 1, 2009!
BFP On December 7, 2013! Due August 8, 2014!
Reese made his arrival on August 13, 2014 after 42 hours of labor!

BFP on April 2, 2015, estimated due date is December 6, 2015!
Teryn made his arrival on December 6, 2015 after only 15 short hours of labor!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Intro and possible 2u2?

• Options
    I don't see where you mention POAS?
  • Options
    SeleynaSeleyna member
    edited January 2015
    I'm terrible at the shorthand on the boards (it's probably why I rarely post..), so please pardon my ignorance.. POAS?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hah. Oh, wait. Got it. Pee on a stick. And no, not yet. Mostly because I have absolutely NO idea when my period would even be due. My last one was November of 2013... So I don't know my cycles anymore. I think that's why I should probably ask my OB to maybe do a test? To be on the safe side?

• Options
    Home tests are cheap and easy, what is the risk?
  • Options
    Sorry, no brain here.. It's the fact that it would be too soon to tell. By the time my OB appt rolls around, it would be about 5 weeks. I don't know if I'm just working myself up for something that hasn't happened or isn't happening. I guess I would just be more at ease if the doctor does a test.

• Options
    walmart sells tests for 88 cents a piece if you cant wait but the docs would be a little more comforting if they see it as needed.
  • Options
    Well, we weren't at the time, but we just had our BFP on Wednesday, and the doctor's confirmation on Friday. We're expecting our second (his third) this coming December :)