Health & Exercise
Options

Stretch Marks Help!

So I used Palmers lotion all the way until I was 7 months pregnant. After 7 months I had severe stress issues and personal incidents happen and stop. At early 8 months of my pregnancy I started to get stretch marks and began using coconut oil until the birth of my son. Via c section I couldn't apply any ointment to my stomac . Now I have no scar from c section but very visible red stretch marks since I'm light complected there more visible.
How did any mommies get rid of there stretch marks?
What did you apply to your stomach?
How long did it take for them to go away?
Did they completely go away our do you still slightly have them?

Re: Stretch Marks Help!

• Options
    mommie81 said:
    So I used Palmers lotion all the way until I was 7 months pregnant. After 7 months I had severe stress issues and personal incidents happen and stop. At early 8 months of my pregnancy I started to get stretch marks and began using coconut oil until the birth of my son. Via c section I couldn't apply any ointment to my stomac . Now I have no scar from c section but very visible red stretch marks since I'm light complected there more visible. How did any mommies get rid of there stretch marks? What did you apply to your stomach? How long did it take for them to go away? Did they completely go away our do you still slightly have them?
    My understanding is that stretch marks will fade over time, but once they are there, they're there to stay. They are hereditary.  Nothing can be done to prevent them, nor to get rid of them.