TTC After a Loss

So frustrated

I really don't know what is going on anymore. Ever since we decided TTC this year, it has just been the biggest emotional roller coaster ever. We had a miscarriage on June 1st after so much excitement of finally getting our BFP. Then cycle took only about a month to get back to normal and they have been fine ever since until now. We had been using ovulation kits but decided this month to just see what happens and take the stress of charting and using kits away. We BD'd every other day around the time I had the most EWCM. Since then I've just been playing the waiting game. Since I do not know what day I exactly ovulated, I don't really have anything to go by. However, this month I have had pretty significant symptoms and am now just so frustrated because I am still getting BFN. I have been nauseous in the mornings and sometimes at night and after some meals for about one week now. My breasts are sore but my nipples (sorry for TMI) have been like tingling and burning and extremely sensitive. I have had some abdominal cramping like AF is about to arrive or sometimes just a little sharp twinge. About one week ago, I went to pee and when I wiped there was very light pink blood. I thought for sure AF was coming but she never showed. I am now on cycle day 42 and no signs of AF but all BFN. I know by now I would have at least a faint positive. So frustrating. Just wanting AF to show up if that's what she's going to do so I can get on with my next cycle. Anybody have this happen to them? What was the outcome? Thanks ladies. Sorry just needed to vent a little bit :(

Re: So frustrated

• I'm going through something similar.  I'm on CD35 and my last two cycles were 34 days.  I did confirm ovulation in my last two cycles but I think this one is annovulatory.  I was sure I was going to start my period last week since I started spotting like I always do before AF.  But I spotted for 6 days and never started.  I'm supposed to start cycling with the RE this cycle so I called my RE yesterday to see what he thought.  They had me come in this morning for an u/s to check my lining.  My lining is still thick so that spotting wasn't my period (which I didn't think it was since it was so light) and it doesn't look like I have recently ovulated or that I am gearing up to O since I just have a bunch of tiny follicles.  They drew blood to check my progesterone levels to see if I might be starting soon on my own and depending on those results I'll start prometrium to bring on my period.  

Maybe call your OB and see what they think.  Most of the time they make you wait until CD60 before prescribing provera/prometrium but it doesn't hurt to ask!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker