Trouble TTC

I just want to introduce myself!

Hello! My name is Melissa, I'm 29, I've been married 3 years and we have been ttc for over a year. We finally decided to go see a specialized Dr. for help. The month of sept so far I have had all of my labs done, I also had a hsg to find that I don't have any blockage. Now my husband has his seman analysis on Wednesday and I pray everything for him is normal. Then we will finally go for our follow up to find out what the next step is.
My best friend told me to check out these forums so I could find support because the people in my world don't understand what we are going through. The constant waiting game and the constant feeling of failure. I'm trying to stay positive but I can't help but feel this emptiness and sadness inside of me. Plus not being able to share these feelings with anyone is rough! Anyway I'm here to support and find support! I'm here for all of you as well.

Re: I just want to introduce myself!

• Welcome! I hope you get some answers from your doctor and/or your BFP real soon. The ladies here are fantastic and very supportive. Please know you are not alone and we are all here to support you through this journey and make this a less lonely experience!! The check-in is a great way to get to know some people, stay in the loop, and get some support. Please join in there too!
    Married to DH 10/6/12
    TTC since 5/14
    Unexplained with (controlled) hypothyroidism and suspected ovulatory dysfunction (but, I do ovulate on my own)
    Clomid 50 mg 3/15 (unmonitored) - BFN
    Clomid 50 mg + metformin 4/15 (unmonitored) - BFN 
    First RE appt. 5/15; Natural cycle 5/15 monitored with 2 mature follicles and Pregnyl Trigger (full dose) + prometrium - BFN
    6/15 HSG - clear tubes & normal uterus; great PCT test results
    TI - 100 mg Clomid + prometrium (AM & PM) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 6-7/15 (monitored) --> no additional response and thinned lining - BFN
    TI - Injectables (follistim + Gonal-F, Ganirelix, & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 9/15 --> 3-7 mature follicles (3 definites and 4+ that could have matured due to trigger) @ O -->BFN + 5 large cysts
    BC for 2 weeks due to cysts
    TI - Injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & full dose Pregnyl) + prometrium (AM & PM) 10/15 --> 1 mature follicle --> BFN 
    TI - Last attempt at injectables (Gonal-F, Ganirelix & 1/2 dose Pregnyl) + crinone (AM only) + vaginal estrace (AM & PM) 11/15 --> 3-4 mature follicles --> BFP!! 11/27/15 @ 13dpo (shockingly, actually waited until then to test)

Beta #1 @ 16dpo (11/30/15) = 1,075
    Beta #2 @ 19dpo (12/3/15) = 3,150
    One baby: Saw heartbeat @ 5w5d (114 bpm; baby measuring 2.3mm)

"Great Things are Happening"
  • Welcome!  We definitely understand what you are going through.   It's great that your tubes are clear, FX for a successful treatment plan!

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc