February 2016 Moms

It's a boy!!!!! Ultrasound......

So after looking at this picture for quite some time.... we noticed how big the "man part" is.... has anyone else's looked this big??

BTW he is a healthy baby boy, obviously...... weighing 9 oz currently and I'm 18 weeks!

Re: It's a boy!!!!! Ultrasound......

• Loading the player...
  • And oh, whaaaat? This is her only post ever and she's never replied to anything else? Hmm.

This is a community, OP. If you take some time to get to know how things work around here and put a little effort into participating in other threads, you'll have a better experience here. Trust me.
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • I can't even...
  • g8trkim said:

Eh, I've seen bigger.

@g8trkim, you are my hero.
  • I just had to lol...

Happy October :D
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Emmett Austin Langford, born sleeping 2.25.15

"Once you are Real you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." 
    || The Velveteen Rabbit ||

>>> BFP 6.6.15, Rainbow due 2.6.15! <<<
    >>We are Team Pink!<<

I write over at Grace In Chaos.
  • @Knottie19671735 I would highly recommend cropping out your full name and birthday from the sonogram
  • @graceinchaos now I have a desire to watch Toy Story. How do I not own this yet?!
  • @Achae it's such a classic!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>We are Team Pink!<<

• Achae said:
    @graceinchaos now I have a desire to watch Toy Story. How do I not own this yet?!
    I have yet to see Toy Story 3...I think I just don't want to ball my eyes out!

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • This is just...gross OP. Gross.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Achae said:

@graceinchaos now I have a desire to watch Toy Story. How do I not own this yet?!

I have yet to see Toy Story 3...I think I just don't want to ball my eyes out!

It's really good, but definitely a tear-jerker!

>>We are Team Pink!<<

• brittanybarilbrittanybaril member
    edited September 2015
    THANK you @amlook ! I feel this way everytime I look at these community posts. So ridiculous
  • Notice how OP hasn't even come back since? Says a lot about the post when they do that. Though I'm still confused why she posted her personal information for some MUD. Boggles the mind.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• THANK you @amlook ! I feel this way everytime I look at these community posts. So ridiculous
    You really don't see a problem with this?

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Obviously those that find this post helpful have some penis insecurities with their babies @DrillSergeantCat how could you not see? It's like the biggest ever.
  • Notice how OP hasn't even come back since? Says a lot about the post when they do that. Though I'm still confused why she posted her personal information for some MUD. Boggles the mind.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was something she found on Google.

• g8trkim said:
    Notice how OP hasn't even come back since? Says a lot about the post when they do that. Though I'm still confused why she posted her personal information for some MUD. Boggles the mind.
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was something she found on Google.

Ah very true. Man, that's even more ridiculous and sad if that's the case.
    Married: 8/25/12
    Started TTC: 1/1/14
    BFP: 6/1/15
    Baby Girl Athena Born: 2/7/16

• Let's just hope the penis comparisons stop while baby is still in the womb.
  • I don't know why I'm entertaining this ridiculous post by responding, but that is clearly not the penis unless the penis is growing near the face. Second picture is pretty clear. Poor kid is now humiliated on the internet for no reason before he's even born.
    But congrats on your healthy baby just the same.
  • I am pretty positive that this is MUD, but in the even that this is real life, I have a question for OP.... Why do you feel the need to attempt to emasculate unborn children? Won't the comparisons begin much too early anyway? Why start them before they are even born? This is sad, sad, sad....

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• I was wondering how they know the difference between a girl and boy in the ultrasound. I'm having a girl and I can't see anything. Now I definitely know how they see if it's a boy.......
  • I was wondering how they know the difference between a girl and boy in the ultrasound. I'm having a girl and I can't see anything. Now I definitely know how they see if it's a boy.......

They can show you on the scan, i don't think places normally print off these particular pictures for people though. Not a normal thing to want to show off
  • The date on the u/s is current, which makes it less likely that it's a googled image, and that much more awful that she legit posted it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• wisco29 said:
    I was wondering how they know the difference between a girl and boy in the ultrasound. I'm having a girl and I can't see anything. Now I definitely know how they see if it's a boy.......
    They can show you on the scan, i don't think places normally print off these particular pictures for people though. Not a normal thing to want to show off
    The maternal fetal medicine office I went to for my a/s (connected to our hospital) gave me this angle as well. I really didn't want it, but it's smack dab in the middle of the strip of ultrasound photos they gave me so it's not like i could just "accidentally" leave it behind.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016

• g8trkim said:

Eh, I've seen bigger.

*lurking*

I just choked on my frap. Thanks for that.

*lurker out*

*lurking*

There is a hot wing permently lodged in my throat from laughing so damn hard!
  • Let's just hope the penis comparisons stop while baby is still in the womb.

Let's hope penis comparisons stop in general..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"