March 2016 Moms
Options

What is the deal with increased MS?

I've been moderately nauseas for the past few months, like a lot of you. No actual puking, but just consistently on the brink.

I started to feel a little better and now, all of a sudden, at 12 weeks, I am yacking every morning! What is the deal? I thought that was all supposed to get better at the end of the first trimester!

Anyone else!?

Re: What is the deal with increased MS?

• Options
    Every pregnancy is different for every woman. Symptoms can come and go and change in intensity a lot. It's normal. They say the 2nd tri is easier but some women experience ms their whole pregnancy.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes
  • Options
    My MS has definitely not decreased since hitting the second trimester. I'd say its gotten a little worse if anything. I'm just crossing my fingers it goes away eventually during this pregnancy! 
    imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think mine has gotten worse 2nd trimester as well... I'm throwing up on a daily basis and today after every attempt to put down some food- I'm crossing my fingers that this dies down soon!
  • Options
    Mine improved a lot around 11-12 weeks but today I feel just as yucky as before... I'm attributing my bad days to being run down. Had a busy week at work, not enough sleep some nights. I thought I could retire my saltines and ginger ale but guess not! Make sure you are resting enough and eating healthy as possible, not overestimating the energy you should have just cuz you are towards the second tri!