November 2015 Moms

Sub sammiches

I'm craving a sub. Making DH go to subway and get me one. I love jimmy Johns and jersey mikes but they are too far away for my hunger.
I HAVE to have the flatbread. One of my go to subs is the chicken bacon ranch. *drooling*

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Sub sammiches

• I get the steak and cheese on flatbread.  It's so wonderful.  I also prefer Jersey Mikes (when I want a philly) and Jimmy Johns for a cold sub.  They have the best bread.
    YCSWU 

• Now I absolutely need a hoagie. There's a primo near me that I may be visiting soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm on a Lenny's sub shop kick right now. My new neighborhood has one with a drive through... Yes to that!
  • DH got me a 6 inch. IM STILL HUNGRY.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • DH got me a 6 inch. IM STILL HUNGRY.

He got you the kid size. That may have made me cry. I cried about getting a milkshake instead of an ice cream. I love pepperjacks for phillies with jalapeños cooked with the meat.
  • Totally going to subway now.. Qdoba was delicious but not I'm hungry for a sub..
  • Went to honey baked ham and got a ham sandwich. I couldn't go without cold cuts for 9 months!! Making it to third trimester was long enough for me!
  • Firehouse is my sub of choice and I could eat it everyday with this pregnancy.
  • mmk29 said:

Now I absolutely need a hoagie. There's a primo near me that I may be visiting soon.

Primo is my absolute favorite! I have been craving a Pal Joey (Soppresata and fresh mozzarella) for like two months, but I am trying to be really good about not eating deli meat. And shut up to all the people who tell me I can get it toasted, it is not the same! I am so sending my DH out to get me a hoagie as soon as this kid pops out!
  • Meatball subs, all day 'errday.
  • I'm on a Lenny's sub shop kick right now. My new neighborhood has one with a drive through... Yes to that!

Drive thru sub shops make my life.
  • I could live on subs.  Publix is my go-to at least once a week.  There are about six Publix stores in my city and I have them categorized by their sub making/speed.  And now that you can online order, I just order from the parking lot, and then revel in the dirty/amazed looks of my fellow sub lovers standing in line.  Publix now and forever. 
  • Falchas said:

I could live on subs.  Publix is my go-to at least once a week.  There are about six Publix stores in my city and I have them categorized by their sub making/speed.  And now that you can online order, I just order from the parking lot, and then revel in the dirty/amazed looks of my fellow sub lovers standing in line.  Publix now and forever. 

Had one yesterday. There is a publix and a subway in same parking lot 5 min from my house and sorry subway you don't cut it. I sm gonna have to try the order online thing.
  • Jersey Mikes club has been my go to. And I always get it "Mikes Way" yum!!!
  • I lived off of Jersey Mike's turkey and cheese subs with DS. Hmmm one sounds really good right about now, it doesn't make difference that it's 6:30 in the morning.
  • I have been very, very strong and have not indulged in any cold cuts at all during pregnancy.  That being said, a sub is definitely going to be one of the first things I ask for.  Give me all the capicola, dammit!
  • During my second trimester I couldn't get enough of the totally tuna jimmy johns sub. Actually, I still love them!
  • I had Subway for lunch literally every day during my 2nd trimester. I got the same thing every day: turkey on 9-grain honey oat, loaded with veggies. Mmmm.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I had Subway for lunch literally every day during my 2nd trimester. I got the same thing every day: turkey on 9-grain honey oat, loaded with veggies. Mmmm.

That is another one of my go to. Yum yum yum

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Jersey Mike's Chipotle Philly cheese steak = heaven.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Definitely went to Jersey Mikes today. I got the club supreme mikes way. Can't go wrong with turkey, roast beef and bacon!

Picked up a sammie for my DH for when he got home. He got the Italian with yellow peppers and delis mustard. Both things I hate. Well apparently this little boy I'm carrying loves them because I stole 4 bites of his sandwich when he got home. Lol.
  • I shouldn't have opened this thread. It's dinner time and DH is gone so I was debating what I wanted to eat for dinner. Now I need to go out and get me a sub sandwich. Thankfully, I have a coupon for a $2 6in sub from Casey's. Saving money while satisfying cravings ftw!
  • Jersey Mikes has the best pickles btw.

Pregnancy Ticker