Pregnant after IF

***3rd tri check-in*** 9/16/15

Hello! I'm sorry for the lateness! I'm jumping in here to start this thread. Next week I'll make sure to get the usual beginning info of everyone's dates :) Welcome to anyone who has hit the 3rd tri, and congrats to anyone who has graduated and gets to squooosh thier little one(s)!

1) How far along are you?

2) Any med appointments this week?

3) How are you feeling?

QUTW: What is something that you are nervous about for when you finally have your little one(s) and what is something you are excited for?

Re: ***3rd tri check-in*** 9/16/15

• Here are the dates & more info!

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

CONGRATS!!

Pregnant:
    @ktabs - 7/30 Boy
    @ewiggi1 - 08-18 Twins
    @TLooney17- 08/27 - Girl
    @MiromiM - 09-26 (Now 09-08) - Girl
    @LittleRocket -10/12 - Boy
    @Pookster1020 - 10/24 - Team Green
    @Fatpony - 10/1 - Team Green
  • 1) How far along are you? 37w6d

2) Any med appointments this week? yes, on Friday

3) How are you feeling? Carpal tunnel!!!  :(( :((

QOTW: I'm anxious to know if I'll even be able to hold baby, as my carpal tunnel is nuts. Also very nervous about trying to breastfeed. I'm hoping it all works out. 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) 36 (37 on Monday!)

2) non-stress test, ob appointment, and intake interview at the hospital (phew!)

3) itchy!!! I'm so itchy. And baby has dropped for sure. So much pressure!

QOTW: I'm nervous about handling a new baby and relatives & possible post-partum depression. I'm excited to finally have a baby! Specifically, I want to kiss his little nose!