1st Trimester
Options

NT Scan Question!

Hi ladies,

Wanted to know how your NT scans went? I just had mine today - the NT fold is at 1.1 mm, which is normal - just waiting on blood test results :) 
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: NT Scan Question!

• Options
    Just had mines done also measured the same ☺️ everything should be fine if scan looked fine then there's deff no reason for blood results to be diff is this your first pregnancy?
  • Options
    Yup, baby number one for us - tests always make me so nervous but from what we could see, it looked like everything is fine! The technician was having a hard time getting the baby in the right position - so active! :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You have nothing to worry about then, good luck in everything and congrats on your baby :)
  • Options
    Thank you, and same to you! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Had mine done a couple weeks ago and all results came back normal. The tech had a tough time getting the right pictures but managed to get one of the nuchal tube. She couldn't get the nasal image though, but combined with the blood tests there were no worries over the results.
    image    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Just wanted to update this thread - the NT scan blood results came back normal for us - it was a rough two week wait. I kept thinking about all of the possibilities (took everything in me to get off Google) - but all is well. Good luck to the rest of you ladies :) 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!! So happy for you!
  • Options
    What a relief for you...congratulations! It's easier to enjoy your pregnancy when you get peace of mind pertaining to baby's health from your test results. :)