Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

How to deal with depression while waiting to get pregnant again.

My miscarriage was back in January.  I thought the best way to get past the miscarriage would be to get pregnant again ASAP.  But that was not to be.  I found out that I had really low progesterone (0.03) almost non-existent.  That is most likely why I lost my baby.  My doctor and I have taken steps to raise my progesterone so hopefully I should get pregnant anytime now.  But it is SO HARD! Does anyone out there understand? I'm sure a lot of you do.  Please help me if you can give me any comfort.  It's not a loss that gets better over time.  It gets worse and worse again because every month I face disappointment.  I'm afraid that I've fallen into depression.  I have a wonderful daughter (3yrs old) and I love her so much.  I feel guilty sometimes that I can't just be happy because I have her.  I still want another baby soooo bad.  Please help.  What has worked for you?

Re: How to deal with depression while waiting to get pregnant again.

• Awww honey I don't know about the progesterone issue but I want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying for you.
  • I'm so sorry you are having such a rough time - have you considered meeting with a grief counsellor?
    TW: MMC
    BFP1 12/24/14 - EDD 09/07/15 (D/C 8w1d)
    BFP2 6/12/15 - EDD 2/22/16 (D/C 10w3d)
    ———
    Diagnoses and Treatments
    PCOS (myo-inositol, excercize)
    Indeterminant levels of APS IgM antibodies (baby aspirin)
    Sub-septate uterus (hysteroscopic septoplasty 12/18/15)
    ———
    BFP3 05/02/16 EDD 01/09/17 DS born 01/05/17
    BFP4 01/28/19 EDD 10/?/19 🤞🙏