Twin boys — The Bump
Baby Names

Twin boys

aprilbaby2014aprilbaby2014 member
100 Love Its 100 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
edited September 2015 in Baby Names
Question about twin boy names. TTC & twins run A LOT on both sides of the family. I know we are thinking ahead, but it gives us hope.

We LOVE the name Benjamin and recently discovered we both are into Abraham as well.

Question is - if you heard twins named Benjamin & Abraham, what are your first thoughts?
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Twin boys

• Very biblical, but I don't mind that.

The other thing to consider is that Benjamin would most likely be called Ben, so are you into Abe as a nn? I think it's weird when one has a nn and the other doesn't, especially something as wordy as Abraham.
  • I love the two names together. 
    aprilbaby2014Hanniez89
  • Very biblical, but I don't mind that.

The other thing to consider is that Benjamin would most likely be called Ben, so are you into Abe as a nn? I think it's weird when one has a nn and the other doesn't, especially something as wordy as Abraham.

I like Abe, DH doesn't, but I'm sure at some point he wouldn't want to say Abraham fully.

• I would assume you were religious, but that certainly isn't a bad thing. They're nice names regardless.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love them both. I'd think you have awesome taste in names.
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Love them both. I'd think you have awesome taste in names.

yep!
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • I LOVE the nn Bram for Abraham, but not so much with the nn Ben if you were to have twins.
    Love: 5/2004
    Marriage: 4/2008
    Baby Carriage #1: 5/2012
    Baby Carriage #2: 1/2016

• Ben and Abe? Amazing! My husband had vetoed both of those from my list :(
    My furchildren, Dorothy and Johnny :)
  • I think they sound nice together.
  • Ben & Abe. They are sweet nick names for twin boys. I'd probably assume you tried to find names that started with A & B for babies A & B. 

• holocene said:

Ben & Abe. They are sweet nick names for twin boys. I'd probably assume you tried to find names that started with A & B for babies A & B. 

Haha I never thought of that ! Interesting assumption.

• I think I saw a post once about A B and C name ideas for triplets. I guess the idea stuck, ha ha.

aprilbaby2014
  • my first thought was baby A and baby B
    4N6s
  • I think they sound good together.