Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Confused ...

I had a cp about two weeks ago at around 5 weeks. Finally stopped bleeding 8 days later on the 11th. We saw the doctor about a week later and she suggested we wait a month before trying again so we've decided to listen although we did have sex a couple days before we saw her. My question is though I had a temp spike today but no other ovulation symptoms- no positive opks, inconsistent cm. I am using wondfo this month which I haven't in the past so I don't know if I just can't turn those for some reason... the line has been getting darker but definitely not positive. Is it possible to ovulate but have no other symptoms besides a temp rise? I know this temp could also just be a fluke. It's so frustrating not knowing what's going on. I hope this made sense...

Re: Confused ...

• Options
    I think it's absolutely possible to have no other symptoms, especially if your hormones are out of whack. Keep in mind that if you've just had a miscarriage, you can still have HCG in your system to turn a test. You're probably just going to have to keep recording your signs and wait to see a pattern.

• Options
    Well my temp dropped significantly today... from 97.42 to 96.95... which is the lowest it's ever been. Just waiting out the craziness and hoping for the best