1st Trimester

2nd Pregnancy after 1st miscarriage

I am 21 years old & I'm 9 weeks 1 day along... This is my second pregnacy after i miscarried at 6 weeks with my first! I had bleeding & some cramping with my first miscarriage & I had a feeling something was wrong, this time around I feel more pregnant than ever, nausea, sore boobs, fatigue , & I have a baby bump..... HAPPILY tho lol ... Just asking for prayers & support as I haven't been to the doctor yet, I'm waiting on my insurance to start but I'm really scared & nervous this time around because my 1st was very devastating for me & my husband! If there's any advise or any comments that might help , I am open to hearing them ALL! Thanks for the prayers & support. It's greatly appreciated :x :)

Re: 2nd Pregnancy after 1st miscarriage

• @romankarter A big huge congrats!! How exciting!! Well I can tell you this which is easier said then done! DONT STRESS!! What will be will be! I know it sounds crazy but I'm 33 my husband and I have tried for over 10 years with not even an opps to talk about, finally decided to try IVF our first was a fresh cycle that ended with a negative and our 2nd was a Frozen cycle which started with a BFPositive!! Unfortunately it was confirmed yesterday that it ended :( we found out on a sat we were pregnant and by Tuesday I was spotting brown i stressed on our beta numbers and then stressed even more when I saw spotting it's hard not to stress I understand but it does a world of difference to you and your baby!! Try acupuncture it helped me a lot I stopped cause I got frightened and worried when I bled which had nothing to do with acupuncture also there's a breathing technique that works wonders you place your hands on your belly when you are overwhelmed and stressed and you push your belly out when you breath IN and you suck your belly back in when you breath out, not only does it calm you but it brings the blood flow to your uterus.... All will be ok have faith stay strong and if you have a planned parenthood in your area visit them till your ins. Kicks in make sure you keep your body warm feet warm and eat a lot of protein and take your vitamins and keep your faith, keep me up dated please you'll be in my prayers :) XoXo
  • Hi
    I had a still birth, 4 months later a miscarriage and a month later after that I conceived my son. What will be will be. Just remember, God is in control and don't stress. BTW, 10 weeks pregnant now
  • Loading the player...
  • Prayers, I have had 3 miscarriages with the last one going into preterm labor at 12 weeks 5 days with my twins. Now I am pregnant and doctor says this baby is healthy but all I an suggest is light duty basically bed rest and have them check your progesterone levels that is what I am on now.