any fenugreek success stories? — The Bump
Breastfeeding

any fenugreek success stories?

My supply has gotten so bad that i can only do 4 of the 8 feedings my baby needs.
Just bought fenugreek and hoping someone has a success story to give me hope!

Re: any fenugreek success stories?

• With fenugreek I went from pumping 2.5-3 oz every 3-4 hours to 3-4 oz in the same time period. I will say what helped more than that though was oatmeal and Gatorade. After 1/2 cup oatmeal and 1 Gatorade daily I'm pumping 4-6 oz at a time. And around 8-9 for MOTN pump. And no smelling like maple syrup :)
  • Fenugreek did not help me and I was taking 4 pills 3x/day for almost a month.  

Although I have read that it works better when combined with Blessed Thistle and I didn't try it that way.  However, I did use Motherlove More Milk Plus, which has both ingredients and that did not work for me, either.
    Because fall

• Loading the player...
  • My PCP suggested one oatmeal stout a day right after I pump or nurse (as to limit the amount of alcohol in the breast milk). I don't know if it works but its a good reason to drink a beer  ;)
  • Fenugreek makes a difference for me within 24hrs.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 [email protected] Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017