Minnesota Babies

OB West- DR. Grootwasnick

HI, 
I have been going to OB West for 6 years and have been seeing Dr. Teigen. I have already had 1 child and now having problems TTC and was recommended to see Dr. G. Does anyone have thoughts on Dr. G is he good? What does the consult appt consist of? Any thoughts or comments would be great.
Ashley
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OB West- DR. Grootwasnick

• I know this is an old post but wanted to reply anyway. Dr G delivered my DD, I thought he was great. Dr Larson is my regular doctor and I love, love, love her. I've been seeing her for 5 years.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Did you all enjoy your experience with OBGYN West? I am a current patient but considering switching to Park Nicollet in SLP as I have read the delivery experience is better. Thoughts?
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been going to OBGYN West for the past 5 years and I've been happy. Their locations are convenient for me and I haven't had a bad experience. I also had a positive delivery experience at Fairview Southdale.
    BFP #1: 9/26/10 DD: 5/2011
    BFP #2: 7/23/14 - MC: 8/28/14
    BFP #3: 2/22/15 - MC: 3/3/15
    BFP #4: 5/20/15 - Stick baby stick!!!
  • Thanks for the information. I had a great experience with Dr. G as well as English (who i think totally rushes you). I see Teigen and he delivered by first at Ridgeview and it was a very good expereince.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker