Baby Showers
Options

Baby Shower Venus

Chontrell1Chontrell1 member
edited September 2015 in Baby Showers
Hi,

I'm looking for a great not so expensive venu in DC to have my baby shower. Does anybody know of such place in the DC area? I would like to host my party in mid November & it's for about 40 people. Can someone please help!!!

Re: Baby Shower Venus

• Options
    Yeah.... That's the responsibility of whomever is throwing you the shower. You don't need to worry about it.

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    While I agree with PPs that you should definitely NOT be hosting your own gift giving event, if you'll click on Local Resources at the top of the screen, that will help better than a bunch of women scattered around the globe.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    First, I would check the Local boards so you can ask posters who are from your area.

Second, it's not polite to host your own shower.  The venue is a responsibility for the host/hostess.
  • Options
    I will echo PP. I can't help you with hosting your own shower because I believe it is tacky and a breach of etiquette. You need to wait until someone asks to host your shower and then let them decide the venue. Good luck.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers