Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday

13»

Re: TWW Tuesday

• @RxWifey613 we are in the same boat!!! I will start testing at 9 DPO bc I have no self control either. :-) we are in this together!

Yay! fx for you!!!

• *********chart stalk and question***********

Just curious does FF tell you if your chart is triphasic? I'm wondering if mine is or in misunderstanding what that looks like.

mMonth/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Already did! Two faint faint faint wondfos, but one BFN with frer. Thinking the wondfo were faulty, but I tried one with water and nothing so it may be half the batch or I'm losing it. Will continue to test once a day until AF.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I just am over it!! This is either teaching me patience, or just teaching me that I will never have any!

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?

we own our home! it has 3/2.5 baths so we can definitely stay for a while, but it's not our forever home. it's lacking in storage space and I think we could only have 1 child there before needing to do some work or buying something a little bigger!

Still crossing fingers for your BFP!!!
    A line is a line! Even though realistically I'd be wanting to see a dark line on all the sticks too! Hoping for a dark line tomorrow!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Loading the player...
  • thanks @Deeny14, @Mlight28 and @adiaz132003! Fx for y'all too of course!

I know but it's so ridiculously faint I have a hard time believing it! I guess I'll give it a few more days - still pretty early!

BFP #1  7/19/15, CP 7/26/15
    BFP #2  9/17/15, EDD 5/28/15
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • *** lurking from WTO ***

Congrats @AgGal2010 ! Such an exciting month around here for so many! :) 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • And with that, I'm out. Started spotting as I made dinner. I've been feeling crampy all afternoon but I was in denial. I know I'll start my period by morning.

A big fuck you to my body and its 7 day LP.
    Married 6/20/2015
    Mirena removed 7/6/2015
    TTC#1 July 2015
    BFP 12/4/2015
    Sam born 8/4/2016

• Well darn it, @lalalorelai . Spoil yourself and drink all the wine. Sorry about AF!!!
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• JChris830JChris830 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 45/13

Timing: Based on when FF gave me my CH -6, +3

Testing Plans: I tested yesterday and BFN. If I don't get AF by Thursday I'll test again Thurs morning. I kinda feel like I'm out this cycle... my timing was terrible.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My chart is all over the place and now I don't trust my CHs. FF just changed my solid line CH to dotted lines. Usually I O around CD 21 and get AF around CD 31-35. I don't even know whats going on with my chart this cycle. Chart stalking welcomed. 

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH and I own a house. We will probably be here for another 3 or so years and then look to sell. 

*edited for timing. Apparently I can't count
    Married May 2010
    DD born April 2011
    #2 EDD July 2016

• Alright ladies, it's killing me. I wanna pee on something!!! Arg!!!
  • @lalalorelai - ugh! I'm so sorry girl! Stupid LP!
    buffy animated GIF

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm sorry, @lalalorelai. Hugs.
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: Was BDing everyday leading up to what I thought would be my O date, but according to FF I was off. We did BD the morning FF gave me crosshairs.

Testing Plans: None, pretty sure AF will be here soon. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: So, this was my first cycle temping. I started temping on CD 11, but didn't actually have a BBT therm until CD14. My temps are all over the place and I have no idea what to make of my chart. Hopefully next cycle I will start to see something resembling a pattern. 

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term?

A tiny 1 bedroom apartment. Definitely looking to upgrade soon, but we live on the westside of LA, where real estate is insanely expensive. 
    Me: 30 | Him: 33
    Married: 7/14/13
    TTC #1 May 2015
    Dec 2015 BFP, loss at 9w1d
  • And with that, I'm out. Started spotting as I made dinner. I've been feeling crampy all afternoon but I was in denial. I know I'll start my period by morning. A big fuck you to my body and its 7 day LP.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD 19, not sure of O, cannot wait to temp next cycle and have a clue what the hell happens and when with my body!

Timing: sex EOD from CD 10 on

Testing Plans: first cycle so there's a chance I may test at what "should" be 9-10 dpo just bc I'm excited/anxious. If that's bfn will not retest until AF is late

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: today was my first day back at work after vacay, it was busy and sucked but I made the best with happy hour with my favorite co-worker!

GTKY: what is your living situation- house, condo, apt etc and do you plan on staying there long-term? DH just bought and moved into our first house 2 months ago, it's in a great neighborhood, good schools and I just live it all around!! Ready to get my Halloween decorations on this year!
  • Meglit89 said:

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I woke up today with big AF-like cramps. Though this is my first cycle off BCP so then again I have no idea what my real AF is like since for 10+ years I've only experience the "withdrawal period" that comes from BCP. If AF is here then i guess my cycles are much shorter than on BCP. Everything is disorienting. Still I'm not happy about the cramps. Also my body is going crazy with weird symptoms. yesterday I had lots of nausea, fatigue that completely derailed my day and dizzy spells. I'm ready for my body to regulate and become stable after BCP. Ok that's my rant. 

Ugh, I hear that.  It took me a while to not have weird symptoms randomly.  I had random bouts of nausea for about two months after getting off BCP for 9 years.  Surprisingly, my periods haven't been as bad as they were pre-BC.  The cramps are lighter, thank godddd.  I hope you regulate soon!!  Sorry about possible AF.

Thanks @Meglit89 it is so disorienting. No AF today at all cramps went away by mid morning. At this point I'm so confused I just want my body to tell me what's going on. Next cycle I will temp.
    The one symptom that's turning my life upside down are the extreme mood swings. Not just little spats here and there. But my hormones are creating very intense emotions. Like I'm PMS-ing but not just a few days it's been two very intense weeks. It's making me reconsider having kids at all and just staying balanced on BCP. DH says that's too extreme but I cant take this roller coaster every month.

I'm glad to know the post BCP disorienting symptoms is not just me.
    FX for you!
      Anniversary

• @lalalorelai I'm sorry. AF is a b***
    Time for wine and chocolate cake.
      Anniversary

• @CaliWhit - I had erratic temps too, but then I switched to vaginal temping and it's made a world of difference!!! FX timing was good!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited September 2015
    Well it's BFN's all around for me. And my temp dropped half a degree this morning. Better luck next month. Bleh.

Awesome news @AgGal2010 !!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker