May 2016 Moms
Options

I learned TMI no longer exist!

Hello everyone!

I have read through the recent posts and I have yet to see anyone post about "bowel movements". I am six weeks tomorrow and the last two weeks since I got my BFP, I have been going like 4-5 times a day even in the middle of the night. This is not normal for me, I am used to going maybe 4-5 times a week. My other symptoms are cramping, slight nausea when I am hungry and sore breasts. I called the OB nurse and she said its normal because of all the hormones flooding my body BUT I wanted to see if anyone else having horrible "poopies"? LOL

-Jenn

Re: I learned TMI no longer exist!

• Options
    I have definitely been popping more. It was really bad for about a week. I'm semi back to normal now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    BabyVDM said:

Just be happy you can still go.... the alternative is when things really get uncomfortable.

I will definitely take this over the alternative! I had zofran constipation last time and literally thought I was dying. It was awful.
  • Options

I have def felt constipated at least once a day, but yes you're right at least I can still make it happen.

• Options
    I've heard more people complaining about constipation, so I am currently enjoying all the pooping.  :|
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options

I've heard more people complaining about constipation, so I am currently enjoying all the pooping.  :|

This. I haven't had any problems yet and honestly I'll take this over the alternative.
  • Options
    Agreed with my fellow poopers! I've always been really regular. Going every other day now but will def take this over not being able to crap.

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    I was going a lot at first but ever since I hit 6 weeks I've pretty much only been pooping once every 3 days. It's not fun!
  • Options
    I've been going a lot more since my BPF too. It was the same thing with my previous pregnancy, so I'm not surprised. I'll take it over being constipated anytime!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Definitely having the opposite problem, although not to an extreme. I'm usually a twice a day person, and it's down to one. I'd rather poop than not! The mains thing is to stay hydrated!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers