May 2016 Moms
Options

My son announced the baby to his class today.

Today was my son's first day of pre-k. Opening circle time was supposed to be saying their name and something about themselves. He said his name and added "and my mommy is growing a baby!". At pickup time the teacher asked and of course I said that he was right. So much for secrets! 

Any one else have their kids spilling the beans? 

image image

Re: My son announced the baby to his class today.

• Options
    Not my kiddo, I'm the guilty one. I can't seem to keep my mouth shut! Sorry that your cover is blown, but how sweet, he sounds excited!
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    We're not telling our 2-year-old yet for just that reason!  He will probably find out around 6 weeks, right before we tell the grandparents.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry  your cover was blown!  I blew my own cover yesterday at work.  Wasn't planning on sharing it with them since my last day is tomorrow! 

PS- Harry Potter gifs for the win.  @vinerie

Confession: HP is a major guilty pleasure of mine!
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• Options
    Yep. I wanted to wait until 8weeks/first us to even tell our 3 year old but DH had to tell her this weekend. She told everyone. I'm cool with it babies should be celebrated no matter if they are with us for a short or long time.
  • Options
    It's funny my son announced it to his daycare even before we knew and had taken a test. He must be psychic :-)

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker                                    Anniversary