2nd Trimester

Why do I have such bad cramping and back pain?

im only 15 weeks is it suppose to be constant I had barely no symptoms for my hole first trimester now this why ?

Best Answers

Answers

• Loading the player...
  • .....you're growing a baby.
  • It doesn't feel like it is normal like I can't stand at times it's effecting my work and I'm finding it so hard to even lie down to sleep ?
  • Could also be a UTI..have a chat to your doctor
  • I had a kidney infection when I was that far along in my last pregnancy, and I had the same symptoms. I don't think it could hurt to get checked out?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been having constant cramping for the past few days I am 15w5d and it feels low almost like a period cramp. Sometimes I even have a sharp pain here and there. Everything I have read says it is round ligament pain. I know RLP is a vague term that doesn't really provide a explanation on how it feels I am fairly certain any pain, cramping, discomfort that is not accompanied by bleeding is normal. At this point in your pregnancy is something was wrong it would be more apparent. But if you are still worried after researching RLP call your doctor.
  • snaples10 said:

im only 15 weeks is it suppose to be constant I had barely no symptoms for my hole first trimester now this why ?

snaples10 said:

It doesn't feel like it is normal like I can't stand at times it's effecting my work and I'm finding it so hard to even lie down to sleep ?

Sounds like you should talk to your doctor. We can't give you any kind of diagnosis. Good luck op
  • I have lower back pain and my butt is aching on one side, right on the bone of my bottom. I work in and out of the office so up and down off my chair. I'm 21 weeks along and the baby is very active... Which is great. Anyone have any remedies for these aches please?