Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Very Cautious Intro

Hello everyone.  I am both excited and extremely scared to be here.  You ladies know what I mean when I say that.   I had my first loss at the end of February and hubby and I have been back at TTCAL since the beginning of April.  
I got a squinter bfp last night - like hold in the in the light sideways and squint.  Since last night the squinter bfp has turned into a faint bfp (no longer have to squint to see it).  I am hoping that the bfp continues to get darker.  My AF isn't due until Monday or Sunday (PTracker says one day and FF says the next).   This has me a little perplexed because last time I was not able to turn a test until about ten days after my missed AF.  This time I've turned the test way earlier.  I hope that is a good sign.
I'm excited, but probably more scared.  I want to be pregnant and I'm thankful for the BFP, but dang it if I"m not scared.  I'm scared that the same thing will happen again and that has me over analyzing every little twinge, cramp, symptom, etc.  I'm afraid to get too happy and have to bring myself back down to earth  every time I feel that happiness creeping up.   
Last time that I was pregnant, I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, and I also have PCOS so I know with that, this will be a long nine months. 

First Pregnancy
  • BFP: 01/25/2015
  • EDD: 09/28/2015
  • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
  • EDD: 05/25/2016
Baby Born
04/15/2016

PGAL

Re: Very Cautious Intro

• Options
    Thinking of you and wishing a sticky and healthy pregnancy!
  • Options
    I'm in the same boat, having miscarried last March and pregnant now. My doctor is monitoring me via bloodwork at 3.5 weeks, making sure levels are where they should be so that this baby's chances of survival are better - might be worth checking on if your doctor has not already offered this. Best of luck - crossing my fingers for you! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Feeling the same here. I keep trying to tell myself it's out of my control and the worry is senseless but I can't stop analyzing every symptom! I'm waiting for my HCG levels now from Wed/Fri tests and once I have those will feel a bit better. I'm thinking good baby thoughts for you all!
  • Options
    Same here. I got my bfp right before my period was due, and doc wanted me to come in asap. So far I've been for 2 u/s, going in every 2 weeks. I'm currently 7weeks and I haven't told a soul. Still nervously and happily monitoring my body and journaling my symptoms daily.
    If my last journal was about thoughts, ideas and feeings and talking to the baby, this journal has been a list of symptoms and observations!

Wishing us all healthy and sticky babies!!
  • Options
    Wishing you a healthy 9 months! Those first weeks after your BFP drag by, but it does get slightly easier the further along you get.
  • Options
    You are not alone at all. My posts and journals through the first trimester looked like that of a crazy person. You are just a mother and you want to protect your baby. We are here to support you in this journey! Here's to a healthy nine months!
    Married 7/20/13
    #1 MC August 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #2 MC November 2014 @ 5 Weeks
    #3 EDD 2.17.16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations!!  I think you are in good company here, we will all breath easier once we hold our babies in our arms.  Again very happy for you and what you are feeling is completely normal.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"