Infertility

Blood pregnancy test when is to early

i just went to a walk in clinic for something unrelated and told them I had an iui 6 days ago and they drew blood and it can back negative. Of course it made me really upset even though the doctor said he thinks it's to early and I know that but I have been feeling so weird and to get a negative test really bummed me out.

Re: Blood pregnancy test when is to early

• I definitely think it's too early to tell if you are pregnant. Implantation does not occur usually until 7-11 days after ovulation. Don't get discouraged!!
  • Definitely way too early. Even after implantation, it takes 3-4 days for there to be enough hcg in your blood to be detected.
  • Loading the player...
  • Also sending happy hopeful thoughts your way!  I'm terrible at the 2ww.  I want to pee on sticks all the time, even when I logically know there is actually no chance of getting a positive yet. :-)
  • @happymonkeys that was extremely helpful. That made me feel much better. I just haven't been feeling myself. Yesterday and today I have a slightly raised temp of 99.5 and just feel like a cold is coming. It's a messed up way to play with your mind during the 2ww!
  • @islagirl1218 I was just wondering how you were doing and if you got a BFP yet or not? I know the day after I had my ivf I got an awesome head and chest cold I was thrilled and feared it was going to ruin everything. Was just thinking of you and thought I would check in.