July 2015 Moms
Options

Bummer

I breastfed for 1 month and a half, I'm 2 months pp now... And I'm sad to say my breast went back to normal size 32A (they look even smaller than before) I was hoping they would have stayed a bit bigger. Anyone else?

Re: Bummer

• Options
    I think I'll be right there with you. We are currently weaning and transitioning to formula. LO is 6w1d. I, too, was a 32a prepregnancy and was pretty excited having "boobs"! Lol

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    I'm on the opposite end. I was a DD when I got pregnant and now they are a little bigger and my goodness! I didn't BF either. I need mine to go down some!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mamacarter15mamacarter15 member
    edited September 2015
    I am hoping that the ladies go back to normal size. (I'm already a 32DD) couldn't imagine having bigger boobies!
  • Options
    I'm still BFing but can soundly say my boobs have shrunk after feeding each kid. I barely had anything to begin with this time around so I'm sure after this I'll be as flat as a board! I'm taking advantage of boobs while I can!!
  • Options
    I'm on the opposite end of spectrum. I need my boobs to shrink fast. I was a 34d to begging with, and if there was a triple D, I would be there now. Need some normal in my life!
  • Options
    I was a 34A prior to getting pregnant. Now, with EBF I am a 34 DD. I wasn't expecting them to go up this much. I hope they shrink back down