Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

New to the area - need recommendations!

hey girls,

I'll be moving to the DFW area at the end of the summer (bf is from the area). I'll be about 12-15 weeks along (first pregnancy!) at the time of the move and will need to find a new OB. I've actually never even been to Texas! So I'm really in need of some help . . .

Where & with who have y'all had good experiences?? (OB, midwives, birthing centers, hospitals, pediatritions, etc)

Re: New to the area - need recommendations!

• Options
    prameepramee member
    Hi there! Welcome to Dallas! We moved here last year and are expecting our first in September. We live in Richardson for now, but our OB and the hospital where I'll be delivering is Texas Health Presbyterian off Walnut Hill. Let me know if you want mor details.
  • Options
    Lol I just posted this on someone else's comment. Welcome ☺️

We're going with Grapevine Birthing Center. The reviews are great, the facility is lovely and peaceful and tgeir packages come with awesome stuff like prenatal massage, photography, chiropractic appts for the whole family, childbirth classes ON TOP OFF the basic prenatal and delivery stuff. Awesome team.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lizzivirginia - Welcome to Texas! My husband and I just relocated here from Chicago in March, and shortly thereafter we found out we were pregnant with our first child. I see Dr. Branning @ Texas Obstetrics & Gynecology. His office is right within Baylor Frisco [which from what I've researched, has been ranked very highly for area hospitals to deliver at] and my experience with him has been wonderful thus far. There is also a female doc in his practice if you prefer to have a female provider instead. 
  • Options
    What specific area are you looking at?
    They just built 2 fantastic hospitals in N. Fort Worth. Texas Health Harris Methodist at Alliance and Alliance Hospital
    Women’s Integrated Healthcare, P.A. In Grapevine and Alliance Drs are all great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm new to the area too and seeing Dr Napier at advanced women's health. They rock!