Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Saturday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Rant/Rave/CS:

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? 

Re: TWW Saturday

• Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 43/6

Timing: -4,-1

Testing Plans: next Thursday: 11DPO

Rant/Rave/CS: Huge temp spike this morning- almost feverish so I hope Im not getting sick. NTTCR- we got a some Halloween decorations last night and going to put them up today. Im so excited! 

Shannon Sossamon- from A Knight's Tale is a distant relative. 
  • Month/Cycle: 14/5

CD/DPO: 32/12 (or 11, will focus on temping more diligently next month)

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: Tested again this morning, I'm going to try to wait out af now since I got another bfn

Rant/Rave/CS:  My husband has been out of town for the past couple of weeks.  I came home after work last night and he had cleaned the entire house, made dinner, and given both dogs a bath.  

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not that I'm aware of.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: next Friday

Rant/Rave/CS: My temp spiked today, but I was up a lot later last night then normal so I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I think AF is going to show up tomorrow, boo.

My mom's cousin is a songwriter in Nashville and has written songs for Reba, George Strait, Martina McBride and a bunch of others. I have only met him a few times though.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: CD 32

Timing: Not sure, but I think -4, -2, 0, +1. I started temping in the middle of the month.

Testing Plans: I'm not going to test until I get past CD 35. I've gotten AF at CD 35 for the past few months.

Rant/Rave/CS: When people talk about temps spiking and then staying high, do they mean as high as the spike or just higher than the ovulation day? I was searching FF trying to find the answer... Still waiting to get a copy of TCOYF. 

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Nope, no interesting stories here. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• @MrsCase14 Congratulations!! H&H 9 :)
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -1, 0, +1, +2

Testing Plans: maybe 10DPO, then waiting until when AF is due

Rant/Rave/CS: I was noticing I have a lot of open circles on my chart. So not very happy with my temping this month. I think there's a chance I ovulated later than what FF says, so we kept up sex just in case

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? My grandma has genealogy charts that suggest waaaay back we were somehow related to royalty. So I'm going with yes. And I'm a princess.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -4, +1

Testing Plans: None. It's clear from timing that it didn't happen this month. I'm not even going to stop drinking! However, one thing I'm excited about is that it was my first cycle of temping and FF said I O'd on the day that I thought I did. I guess I'm just excited that I understand how to do this!

Rant/Rave/CS: None, except if DH had listened to me, we could have BD on day 0 instead of +1. He's so stubborn.

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? No.
    July BMB Siggy Challenge: Weird Hot Dog Situations
  • calfherdercalfherder member
    edited September 2015
    eta @MrsCase14 congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Month/Cycle: 21.21

CD/DPO: 27.15

Timing: -3 -1 +1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning. Pretty sure I'm out this cycle.

Rant/Rave/CS:  Just waiting for AF. It'll probably come tomorrow on my anniversary, because that's how AF rolls. Going fishing today in this perfect fall weather!

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? None that I know of.
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • JayJay1212JayJay1212 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 37/12

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: BFN this morning. Started spotting, no more plans.

Rant/Rave/CS: I took a test yesterday (wondfo) and I thought I looked at it within 5 minutes, I didn't time it but I was back quickly to look. There was a second line and I was so. freaking. excited. But then the line kept getting darker and wasn't very pink...and BFN this morning with FMU, so I guess it was an evap line :(. I was excited also, cause my temp just keeps going up. Booo.

Daniel Boone is supposedly my great(x many) grandfather.

ETA: NTTCR can anyone remind me how to remove my siggy pic? I mobile bump and forgot it was even there. Now that I am older and wiser I feel like maybe not having both my real name and a pic would be a smarter choice ;).
  • @MrsCase14 congratulations!!!

This has been a great month for a lot of people, let's hope this continues!
  • Congratulations @MrsCase14!!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -2 to +2

Testing Plans: When AF is due, the 23rd

Rant/Rave/CS: It's the freakin' weekend!!

William the Conquerer
    Direct descendent of a state governer and university founder.

Hollywood famous? Nope.
  • **lurking**

Congrats @MrsCase14 !

Formerly: FtrMrsO

Me: 34  DH: 35

Married: Oct. 2007

TTC #1:  June 2015

BFP#1 3/19/16  MC 3/28/16

BFP #2 5/26/16 EDD 1/31/17

• Congrats @MrsCase14 !!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -4, -2

Testing Plans: bfn this morning.

Rant/Rave/CS: I'm kind of wondering if yall think ff has my crosshairs in the right place? I'm just so unsure, since it's not a super clear shift to me.

Negatron.
    image image
  • Lurking from WTO
    Congrats @MrsCase14 !!!!
  • Congrats, @MrsCase14!
    Cycle: 25

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -2, O

Testing Plans: Tomorrow or Monday since I have tests to burn.  

Rant/Rave/CS: Between my 3 jobs (I'm trying to pay off as much debt as possible before a baby), my next day off isn't until the 26th... I just keep reminding myself that next month, the load will get lighter...

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Ava Gardner!!  I was so stoked to find this one out since I'm a huge Old Hollywood lover!  And Anne Hutchinson (It's ok if you don't know this one, I learned about her in High School and then found out I was distantly related.  So cool!) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Hutchinson

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • @MrsCase14 Congratulations!

@FloridaStanley I don't see a clear temp shift until 9dpo but I think FF is putting it there because of the CM. You know the drill, when in doubt, HIO!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: none right now

Rant/Rave/CS: temp drop this morning but my LP is 15-16 days ish. So who knows. It cooled off here overnight so it could just be that. Not overthinking it.

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not to my knowledge. On my dads side, we have gone back many centuries to follow our ancestors (I think right now they are in the 1300s) so that's pretty cool.

• Congrats @MrsCase14!!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/4

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: 10dpo

Rant/Rave/CS: starting Monday I work 12 days in a row so just enjoying the weekend

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not a famous person but a famous event- in 82 or 83 there was a plane that took off from DC National in icy conditions and promptly crashed onto a bridge and then into the Potomac.... my uncle was on the bridge driving home from work and was killed
  • @mrstmoose that's what's messing me up! I thought ff would move my ch but it's just like "possibly triphasic". I will say that I didn't have any notable cm around that temp shift. But it's my first cycle off mirena so I'm sure my body is still like wtf am I supposed to do
    image image
  • @MrsCase14 Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you and baby!

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0

Testing Plans: 10 DPO and probably every day after until AF or BFP. Ordering my first wondfos today so let the POAS begin!

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

TTC #1: July 2015

My Chart

• Congrats to @MrsCase14 !!!

CD/DPO: 19/4?

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: I only have one FRER left, so I'm going to wait until AF is late. At least that's my plan, now!

Rant/Rave/CS: Since the OPK didn't pick up my ovulation, I have no idea when it was! The RE was able to determine that I did in fact ovulate, which is good and DH and I BD every other day, which is also good. But I'm still frustrated with the whole thing! Hopefully, our chances are still good this month!

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? My grandma and Ronald Reagan are cousins.
  • *****Warning CP mentioned ****

Month/Cycle:
    12/8

CD/DPO:
    29/12

Timing:
    5,-3,-2,-1,0,+1

Testing Plans:so got super squinter yesterday with a FRER and then a bfn today.

Rant/Rave/CS:
    Really hoping this isn't another CP especially since I had one back in April so saying lots of prayers. I don't really know what to think. At least my temps are still up

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Absolutely no clue.

• Not sure why but it didn't post my entire thing! Sorry guys!

Rant/Rave/CS:
    Rant: I have to work this weekend and it totally stink because weekends are the only time I get to see my SS. I have worked the last three weekends so I really miss my little man

Rave: absolutely LOVE seeing all of the BFP's on here! And I know I'm still pretty new but I'm excited to apart of an amazing group of women!

I would like to hope so but probably not..

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

My Chart

• LasscherLasscher member
    edited September 2015
    ** Edited due to more thoughts to share with board***

Congrats!!!! @mrscase14 !!!!!!! HH 9 months
     I really love that people share their BFP's because it helps me know no matter what I think or feel on a certain day, doesn't discount what could be happening in my body. @mrscase14 got a BFN the day before today and posted that she thought she was out this month and look what happened today!!! :)

@josie1237 got a negative the day before a positive :)

These BFPs from posters on here give me hope and perspective. Thank you all so much for sharing!!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO 23/9

Timing: -8 (I know that, that's too far out for sperm to be around for ovulation), -4, -3,-2,-1, +1

Testing Plans: My original plan was to wait until Sunday 10 DPO, but I caved and got a BFN this morning. I'm going to test again tomorrow and if it's the same result then I'll just wait to see if AF arrives… maybe ;)

Rant/Rave/CS: Its a beautiful gorgeous sunny day here and I think I'll take a bike ride along the river for some exercise and to take my mind off of TTC. Hubby  is making me eggs, waffles, and sausage as we speak, which is wonderful.

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? no not that I know of

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: Waiting it out...we'll see how I'm feeling about it after the weekend.

Rant/Rave/CS: Woke up with a terrible headache this morning and currently getting ready to go to work. Working 6 days a week blows. :(

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Not yet! Maybe someone in my family will win the lottery one day or something. :P
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ***lurking******
    Congrats!!!! @mrscase14!!!! H&H 9 months
    Married: August 2012
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Congratulations @mrscase14! I am so happy about all of the BFPs in here lately! :)

****possible BFP or evap and CP mentioned below****

Month/Cycle: 4/3 temping

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Got a super squinter, probably an evap this morning. Calling it BFN (I will not dig it out of the trash, I will not dig it out of the trash, I will not dig it out of the trash). Planning to go about my day as normal, not freak out, and retest tomorrow. 

Rant/Rave/CS: After last cycle and what my doctor told me was likely a CP (not sure if anyone remembers the faint lines and 19 day long LP?) I'm scared to get excited. I probably shouldn't even be testing this early but I am. I haven't said anything to DH, waiting to see if I can get a real BFP and not make something out of nothing. Blergh.

Not even close.
  • katetastrophem!

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • sorarosesorarose member
    edited September 2015
    **Lurking from WTO**

Congrats @MrsCase14! H&H 9 months!

Fx @katetastrophem! Keep us posted!

Edit: @ fail.

• FunkymooncowFunkymooncow member
    edited September 2015
    Firstly congrats for@MrsCase14 - although I haven't been on here long so don't know anyone yet it's lovely to see positive news as it gets my hopes up after feeling negative!

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD/DPO: 26/10 (I think-not 100%sure this month)

Timing: every 2 days throughout so should be good even if I'm wrong on ov date !

Testing Plans: waiting until I'm a week late this time as last month was too depressing when I tested early

Rant/Rave/CS: husband has been on nights all week so I've been home alone all week. Then he announced at lunchtime today that he's off out with his mates tonight - thanks for giving me a chance to make plans!!

Not to my knowledge although my cousins godfather played international rugby - very poor link I know! :)
  • @Hopietaylor91 I'm sorry you are going through this - I really hope this isn't a CP. Hugs to you >:D<
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Congrats @MrsCase14
    Fx @katetastrophem

CD/DPO: 33.

Timing: FF took away my crosshairs but it doesn't matter as I started spotting today and had a super low temp drop yesterday.

Testing Plans: none at the moment

Rant/Rave/CS: I wanted to thank all of you ladies for being great these last few months. Due to my SIL's wedding in early July, we are taking a 2 month break. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stick around or leave and come back. I wish you all BFPs and (If I leave) I hope to not see you here when I get back and hopefully we end up on the 1st tri board! Fx for all of you!!

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? My uncle was the president of Mexico from 1988-1994. I was really proud of him until we found out that he was the Richard Nixon equivalent and had embezzled tons of money and ended up in jail. Now we don't talk about it anymore
  • Congrats @mrscase14!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 39/14

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday (day after AF due) afternoon (not fmu), BFN. If AF doesn't arrive by Monday I will probably test again.

Rant/Rave/CS: So this cycle is really driving me absolutely crazy. Not only did I have the stomach flu which sucked, AF is late and I just want it to arrive if it is going to so that I can get on with the next cycle! With my cycles averaging 35-37 days, any day it is longer is very frustrating and annoying. The last 4 months AF has arrived like clockwork on 12DPO and yes, I know it is "regular until it is not" but the wait is still driving me crazy!!!! :((
    Question....Has anyone ever had AF delayed because of illness?

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? Johnny Appleseed lol.

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Thank you so much everyone! The well wishes are very much appreciated :)

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • I'm crossing all fingers and toes for you @katetastrophem !
  • Congrats @MrsCase14
    Fx @katetastrophem

CD/DPO: 33.

Timing: FF took away my crosshairs but it doesn't matter as I started spotting today and had a super low temp drop yesterday.

Testing Plans: none at the moment

Rant/Rave/CS: I wanted to thank all of you ladies for being great these last few months. Due to my SIL's wedding in early July, we are taking a 2 month break. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to stick around or leave and come back. I wish you all BFPs and (If I leave) I hope to not see you here when I get back and hopefully we end up on the 1st tri board! Fx for all of you!!

GTKY: Are you related or distantly related to anyone famous? My uncle was the president of Mexico from 1988-1994. I was really proud of him until we found out that he was the Richard Nixon equivalent and had embezzled tons of money and ended up in jail. Now we don't talk about it anymore

Your GTKY cracked me up!!
  • @MrsCase14 Congratulations! :)

FX for you @katetastrophem!

TTC + medicated cycles
    3/2015: Start TTC
    8/2015: PCOS Dx
    4/2016: BFP, Loss (4+5)
    2/2017: BFP

Honorable mentions: Biggest IF support sister, sweetest bumpie, most genuine, LFAFer you'd most like to visit, great things come in small packages, pocket sized babe