August 2015 Moms
Options

Question for STMs

Those who have been pregnant before this baby- do you find incontinence to be an issue? I've heard it gets worse with each pregnancy, but i am leaking so bad I feel like I need 20 showers a day! Any tips or suggestions? Or am I SOL?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question for STMs

• Options
    Not a STM, but I feel like kegels really helped me out in this department! I've been doing them throughout my pregnancy and still do them PP. 
  • Options
    I haven't had any leakage and this is my 3rd, but I will say, I can no longer jump rope, do jumping jacks nor jump on a trampoline since my 1st kid.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had that problem last time and did kegels and the problem went away. I am having that problem again and will be doing the same. Hope it works again. I had twins this time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had that problem after my second birth. He was 8.14 and I had him med free. It did eventually go away at about 6-9 months and I didn't do kegals like I should.

This last birth I haven't had the issue. She was 6.9 and I didn't push her out at all so maybe that's why.
  • Options
    Do your kegels! I can never stress this enough to moms!!!
    also there are a range of pelvic floor exercises you can do to help this. google it.
    If you do the exercises for the next several months and see no improvement then contact you Dr.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I never did kegels and had no issues with this delivering two babies that were 8 lbs less than 2 years apart. I think it's luck of the draw.
  • Options
    Funny thing for me, last time I remember a slight issue...this time *knock on wood* no issues. Mine did eventually get better though and truth be told, I was horrible about remembering to do kegals (you would think leaking would remind me, but nope...).
  • Options
    Is this not an issue if you've had a csection?
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• Options
    Um........the first time I didn't have this issue. The second time? Holy hell. I'm constantly peeing on myself. wtf?

I don't care how many kegels I've done. The second time around is crazy...
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Twins this time and my jogging days are over