August 2015 Moms

WFD 9/09

I am hungry and need to be inspired (and let's face it, it is all about me ;) ).....soooo, WFD (dinner and/or dessert)?

Re: WFD 9/09

• Loading the player...
  • Baked breaded chicken, with pasta and marinara sauce. And cheese lol
  • I hate cooking more now than I did near the end of my pregnancy...so the kids had faith and family night at church, they went with my mom and had potluck there, LO had her 4 oz of formula and mama had an angry orchard beer and a string cheese....I found if I dont eat I lose the weight quicker....lol
  • We have been enjoying meals from friends and family! Last night it was "no peak chicken", garden fresh green beans, watermelon and Special K bars! Tonight, tator tot casserole!
  • Tonight We're having honey sesame chicken over rice with sautéed vegetables. I love this thread. =P~
  • My son wants hot dogs and beans.
  • Last night we had honey teriake basa, fettuccine (random sauce DH whipped up), corn on the cob, and spinach salad. Tonight I am making a taco salad!
  • I'm so impressed with all you ladies! We had tacos. So low key. I was so impressed that I was able to brown ground beef and throw it in a tortilla shell. No sides. Just beef, salsa and cheese in a shell.

Dessert was the same as it has been every night for the past week...raw cookie dough. Delicious!