Pregnant after IF

*****3rd Trimester Check-in**** 09-01 NEW CHECK IN LEADER NEEDED!!

This is a weekly check-in for members in their 3rd trimester. You can join at 28 weeks and we will bid you an excited farewell when you greet your little ones! If you are new, please include your EDD and team.

Questions:
1) How far along?
2) Any appointments this week?
3) How are you feeling?

QOTW: It’s a bit early but word on the street is that outfits go fast. Any Halloween outfit plans for you and/or baby?

CONGRATS!!

@Justone13 CONGRATS!!!!
@J&D2007 CONGRATS!!! (8/18/2015)

Pregnant:
@ktabs - 7/30 Boy
@ewiggi1 - 08-18 Twins
@TLooney17- 08/27 - Girl
@MiromiM - 09-26
@LittleRocket -10/12 - Boy
@Pookster1020 - 10/24 - Team Green
@Fatpony - 10/1 - Team Green
*Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: *****3rd Trimester Check-in**** 09-01 NEW CHECK IN LEADER NEEDED!!

• 1) 36 weeks and counting

2) Yes, Monday afternoon they found my blood pressure has gone through the roof. I have some lab work for preclamspia tomorrow and another check up next Tuesday. If things don't settle down my doctor mentioned she would like to induce me at week 37 (next week).

3) Not so hot!

QOTW: We might "borrow" a new born banana costume from one of my friends, since we live in an apartment complex (and on the third floor) we don't tend to get a lot of visitors.
    *Siggy Warning*

• 1) How far along? 36 weeks tomorrow
    2) Any appointments this week? Friday
    3) How are you feeling? Pretty good! Other than this carpal tunnel :/  Yesterday I made a batch of pickles; my ankles swelled in protest

QOTW: I'm hoping someone will make or gift me one. The banana outfit sounds adorable!!

@MiromiM - thanks for picking up the thread
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) How far along? 34.5 weeks, but apparently he's huge (as am I) and he's measuring a week and a half ahead, so I guess I feel like I'm 36 weeks? At his 33 week appointment last week, he was already 5.5 lbs. my hubby & his brother were both big babies (9.5 lbs and just under 10). So, if things keep going in this direction, the doc might induce me at 39 weeks (if needed) to avoid a c section.

2) Any appointments this week? Nope! Not doc appointments. Did have s good work meeting to discuss my maternity leave, which felt good.

3) How are you feeling? Giant! Tired & out of breath. Stressed trying to get everything ready both for baby & for the baby shower at my house on Sunday. But, nothing out of the ordinary. Feeling grateful for a healthy pregnancy.

QOTW: No, but good idea! Well, we got a hand me down outfit that's not really a costume, but it's a little monster & has a hat, so maybe that!
  • Update:

So I starting the induction process Monday evening despite only being 37 weeks.

Anyone willing to take over this check-in?
    *Siggy Warning*

• Wow! I hope you and baby are doing ok!