Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thirsty Thursday

Month/Cycle

CD/DPO

Timing

Testing Plans

Rant/Rave/CS

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always.

Re: TWW Thirsty Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle 2/1

CD/DPO 28/10

Timing -2, -4

Testing Plans bfn today

Rant/Rave/CS so many symptoms, and no bfp. This TWW thing is for the birds.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always.
    Water or diet coke!
    And if it's crazy hot and humid, I stay inside lol
    image image
  • Options
    Month/Cycle 3

CD/DPO 32/11

Timing -5, -3, -1, O

Testing Plans mon or tues

Rant/Rave/CS just waiting

Lemonade! It's been so freakin hot and humid, my hair is just a big ol frizzball!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle 12/7

CD/DPO 26/9

Timing -3,-2,-1,0

Testing Plans: Negative today, but will keep testing till AF

Rant/Rave/CS: BBs are hurting and I've had periodic cramping.... Get it? "Periodic?" hahaha...I crack myself up * sighs*

Iced Chai tea or sweet tea with fresh lemon for shizzles. Swimming is always my favorite summertime activity but lounging on my couch is what I normally do cause I'm too lazy to actually go to the pool.

Edit: cause I didn't see the second part of the gtky
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Month/Cycle 3

CD/DPO 36/12

Timing -4

Testing Plans none

Rant/Rave/CS the further along I get in this TWW, the more pissed I am about our timing. Rabble. Expecting AF in the next 24-48hrs.

Water normally, but also an ice cold beer. Especially after yard work. On hot, humid days, I like to hide inside in the ac under a fan.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle 21 / 21

CD/DPO 25 / 13

Timing -3  -1  +1

Testing Plans BFN this morning. 

Rant/Rave/CS  Trying not to symptom spot.

Ice cold water. I like to lay in our cheap pool (from the walmart) or wade and catch fish in one of the local clear streams. Unfortunately on the hottest days we always end up having to do something miserable like load squares,fix fence or move cows. It's cooling off here and starting to feel like fall!
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle - 4/3 temping 

CD/DPO - 28/8 

Timing - -3,-1,+1 

Testing Plans - tomorrow, then every day until AF or BFP. I have the Wondfos so why not right? 

Rant/Rave/CS - my temp spiked way back up, yay!! 

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? I love to sit in the AC with a tall glass of feresh squeezed lemonade! Also this was me all week: image
  • Options
    Congrats @par13, H&H 9 months!  
  • Options
    @par13 Congrats!!!!!!
    IUI #1 November 2015 - 0% Motility
    IVF #1 January 2016 - (FAIL/Over-suppressed)
    IVF #2 May 2016 - (FAIL/25 eggs, 1 5BB xx, PGS abnormal)
  • Options
    Congratulations @Par13!!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    ****lurking****

Par13 !!!!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    Congrats, @par13!  

Month/Cycle:  4/3

CD/DPO:  28/10

Timing:  Amazing, but not good enough:  -4, -3, -2, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans:  None (BFN yesterday)

Rant/Rave/CS:  My period will be here late today or probably tomorrow.  The only good thing about that is that I get the biggest coffee ever this weekend.  We haven't told many people that we're TTC (or about my PMDD), but last night I talked with an older woman that's like a second mom to me.  She was really great, and I feel better after talking to her.  One thing she told me was that if it is starting to be all-consuming, then it's time to step away and explore other options because it will destroy something... a relationship, job, health, sanity, etc.  I had all the <3 last night, and hopefully it's enough to get me through this bout of PMDD flares until my period starts and the fog lifts.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always.  I LOVE iced coffees and the LaCroix waters.  We've been drinking a lot of the Mango, Peach-Pear, and Blackberry Cucumber ones.  Want to try a new flavor this week.
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle 10/10

CD/DPO 27/14 or 15...FF keeps moving my CH from CD 12 to CD 13.

Timing -4, -2(x2), -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans I tested on 10, 11, and 12 dpo with bfns...I gave up.

Rant/Rave/CS Temp dropped this morning so I'm expecting AF any minute. I'm mad. I'm angry and frustrated at my ute and DH's sperm and if I could I would punch them. 

ice water.  There is nothing better than a huge glass of ice water when you're hot.  I like to stay in front of the a/c on a humid day.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    Congrats @Par13 !!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -3, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Planning on holding out until the 18th if AF doesn't show up.

Rant/Rave/CS: I had another big dip in temp today almost back to my cover line, so I have a feeling I'm out for this month. I was really starting to get my hopes up too, so now I'm super bummed and mad at myself. I told myself I wasn't going to get my hopes up this much so early on. Still no cramps or spotting, but AF isn't due until Sunday.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always. Water is definitely my go to, it is pretty much all I drink. Occasionally I will have a diet pepsi.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    @severmilli12, Pity Party Day 2 for both of us!  I'll bring the brownies.
  • Options
    @Par13 - congrats!! :D

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 28/4

Timing: -4, -2, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Holding out to dop 15 (typically when AF shows up)

Rant/Rave/CS: Not feeling well at all... thinking it could be the early stages of strep. But at least my temps are not all over the place, which is a nice bright side to things right now. Trying to keep my stress level down and making sure I go to bed early enough to kick this sickness fast. 

Love an ice cold lemonade. Always refreshing when it's hot and humid. Typically I'm at the pool, but when it's too hot I'll be indoors with A/C relaxing or working on a house project. 
    swimming pool animated GIF
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    (Not sure if I really belong here yet, because I wasn't temping/charting until the last week or so, so these numbers are just based on what FF said based only on the dates of my last two cycles.)

CD/DPO: 22/7

Timing: -3, +1

Testing Plans: Probably none unless I happen to be late by more than a day or two, I don't have very much confidence in this month since I don't even know if my dates are accurate.

Rant/Rave/CS: I just started temping this week and I am just wondering how it will work for me. It seems like I am woken up every night at random times for one reason or another. I have to pee, my son calls me, I hear something, etc. I set my alarm to go off at 5:15 when DH's does and temp then, but the past two nights I've been up at 4am and 3am respectively, so I don't know if those temps should even count. Obviously I don't have enough data to know anything at this point, but I'm hoping once I see a couple of months I can figure it out.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage?  Water or Diet Pepsi, or a margarita if we are talking alcoholic beverages.
    Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Stay indoors, haha.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,0 (feeling really good about our timing this month)

Testing Plans: want to hold out until 12 DPO but we will see

Rant/Rave/CS: Rant: this is my first month temping. I didn't realize how stressful it would be. Now all the sudden I can't sleep!! Rave: Being able to know exactly when you ovulate makes all the difference! I love feeing more in control of how this all plays out.

This summer I've discover a new juice and it has definitely been my go to cool down beverage. It's called watermelon cucumber lemonade and it's made by old orchard. The bad thing is I can only find it at Costco.
    On a crazy warm humid day I prefer to be on the lake in a boat with a cold one in my hand :)

Me (25) DH (30)

Married: 1/12/2014

TTC #1: July 2015

My Chart

• Options
    Congrats @Par13

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: -3, -2

Testing Plans: None unless temps stay high until 12dpo

Rant/Rave/CS: Not thrilled with our timing. Also had virtually no ewcm (stupid me took antihistamines) so I'm not hopeful this month. Just waiting for AF.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Usually just water. However it's hard to picture an ice cold glass of water now since it's freezing where I am right now!
    Me: 29 years old, DH: 31 years old
    TTC #1 since July 2015
    SA Feb 2016 & May 2016: Excellent count and motility, 3% morphology
    Surgery Dec 2016: submucosal fibroid removed
    Awaiting RE appointment

• Options
    Par13 said:

**PG mentioned**

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 31/12

Timing: -3,-1, +1

Testing Plans: 12 DPO (this morning!)

Rant/Rave/CS: I got a BFP this morning on a FRER. Thanks so much for all of the support and laughs! I'm heading over to my BMB and hope to see some more familiar faces joining me there soon.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Iced tea!

Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Go to the pool or stay in the A/C. :)

Congrats!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD/DPO: 27/9

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Testing Plans: Planning on testing Saturday (11 DPO)

Rant/Rave/CS: I'm frustrated that FF only gave me dashed cross-hairs this month.  I suspect it's because my temps were pretty scattered, but they kept climbing for a few days after O.  

Lemonade, shaved ice, or ice water!  A cold refreshing beer is good too, especially if I've been working outside!
    Me: 29      DH: 38
    Married: May 26, 2012
    BFP: September 10, 2015
    EDD: May 22, 2016
  • Options
    ***Question***

Month/Cycle 3/3

CD/DPO 17/3

Timing -4, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans 12 DPO

Rant/Rave/CS I got my CH yay!! Ok so my question. I am going up north this weekend and would like to have a few drinks at 5 & 6 DPO (that way there is no suspicion from friends). I don't drink much so at most I will probably have 2 cans the whole day. I know that is too early to turn a test. What is everyones thoughts on that, should it be fine?

GTKY: Ice cold water, if its booze then a Bahama Mamma or Strawberry Daiquiri. I like to go to the lake to swim/fish on warm days.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @m6agua  drink til its pink. 5 & 6 dpo is so early, you likely wouldn't have even implanted yet if it were to happen.  The only thing with drinking is that sometimes it can mess with your temps, so you may have a few wonky temps. Alcohol messes with mine if I drink right before bed. Other than that, you're good.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options
    marikkita12marikkita12 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle 2/2

CD/DPO 31/11

Timing -4, -2, 0, 1

Testing Plans was hoping to wait until tomorrow but caved and... Bfn. Now I'm out of frers so I will wait until the 16th which is supposedly AF day.

Rant/Rave/CS I hate waiting. I'm not a patient person and I'm getting discouraged. I was really hoping this would be the month since I don't want to have to take 2-3 months off ttc.

GTKY: I like iced water or cold milk or a mango smoothie. As far as activities, anything that is in an air conditioned place

ETA: I just now checked my thermometer (had to pee really bad) and my temp dropped below the cover line. I'm hoping it's a fluke or implantation and it goes back up tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Amber3535Amber3535 member
    edited September 2015
    Congrats par13!

Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans. Start at 10 dpo.

Rant/Rave/CS: had great timing and feeling good about a good first month.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Well I love a good piña colada! Yum yum!!
  • Options
    Congrats, @Par13!
    Cycle: 25

CD/DPO: 24/6

Timing: -2, O

Testing Plans: Sunday or Monday

Rant/Rave/CS: I've been crazy stressed and working like mad this month.  Yesterday I was so tired and emotional, I almost had a meltdown in front of my boss.  But, that's not cool or professional, so I sucked it up and went about my day.

GTKY: What's your go to cool down beverage? Iced coffee

Me (31) & DH (35) #DFDubClub
    TTC since August 2013 - Break: Jan-June 2014
    Everything looks good on me so far.  Going in for U/S in Oct just to be absolutely sure everything is good.
    SA for DH pending.
  • Options
    Congrats @Par13 !

@CocoBellaF I love LaCroix, too. The grapefruit is my favorite.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats @Par13 !!!!

CD/DPO: 25/8?

Timing: EOD (except the 3 days immediately after I think I O'd... of course it worked out that way.  Damn night shifts)

Testing Plans: trying to hold out at least another week... Possibly even longer (assuming AF doesn't show up)

Rant/Rave/CS: so confused by this cycle.  I knew it would be weird after everything that went on, but still.  Ugh.  Annoying.

GTKY - It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always:  

Pure leaf sweet tea (raspberry or lemon are my favorites).  I am not a huge fan of heat (I get dizzy and sick feeling very quickly) and have the fairest most easily burned skin.  So basically I spend crazy hot days being lazy (either outside in the shade with a book or inside in the A/C), and if I must do work it is absolutely inside in the A/C.
  • Options
    SarafussSarafuss member
    edited September 2015
    Congrats! @Par13

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -2, +1

Testing Plans: 9dpo, Monday (I've got plenty of Wondfos to burn through lol).

Rant/Rave/CS:  So I've decided I ovulated when I originally thought.  My CM was not typical this month (usually have a ton of EWCM and I only had a little this month) and I had a short LH surge when it's normally like 2.5 days long.  So I could be wrong but based on CM and how I feel I'm pretty sure I already ovulated.  I was posting in WTO yesterday so I guess I've skipped the first few days of my TWW so that helped pass the time! 

GTKY: What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day?  Ice water or a Coke.  But floating in the pool with a Summer Shandy would be awesome right now.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: -1, 0

Testing Plans: Trying to wait until at least 14DPO when AF is usually due

Rant/Rave/CS: Ugh I have such a bad headache this morning. It started hitting me last night and usually they are gone by morning, but this one is sticking around. I've been trying to wean off the coffee but I might need some this morning to get this pain to subside.

I love Starbucks new cold brew iced coffee! Mmm. But if it's really hot, nothing does the trick like a glass of ice water. It's supposed to hit 105 here today. Can't wait for Fall...
    Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MoonPie701MoonPie701 member
    edited September 2015

CD/DPO: 18/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1, 0, +1 (we went a little overboard)

Testing Plans: I'm going to try to hold out until 11dpo, next Friday

Rant/Rave/CS: FF gave me solid cross hairs this morning, which I wasn't expecting. I only have 2 temps over the previous 6 and just barely. I was thinking that if I got another higher temp tomorrow it would give say O was cd 16. The cross hairs are where I thought I o'd though, so I'll take it. Feel free to chart stalk. 

GTKY: Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? I usually just try to do lots of water but sometimes a diet coke from a fountain just can't be beat. So much better than bottled or canned
    DS - August 2013
    TTC #2 - July 2015
    MC October 2015 @ 8 weeks. Baby girl. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 22 / 5

CD/DPO: CD33 / either 4 or 5 dpo (I haven't been able to tempt properly this cycle, so I'm guessing).

Timing: either -2,-1, +1  or -3,-2, 0. 

Testing Plans: I plan on testing 14dpo, since I'm guessing at all this for this cycle.

Rant/Rave/CS:   This cycle my sleep patterns have been off, I've been very stressed and crazy. So my chart has a TON of open circles and missing data. going based on the data of full circles, I think I have Ovulated already... I'm really not positive. but just going on a "gut feeling" that I have. :)

A glass of Ice-Tea! and as far as what to do when its too hot - I stay inside and read. :) 
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 28

Timing: Pretty good

Testing Plans: Tested yesterday and BFN but planning on testing again Saturday. 

Rant/Rave/CS: Not today

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always. It finally started cooling down over here (Yay fall!) But to cool off I'll go swimming, sit in the AC, wear dresses, drink water and do this.... LOL
    imageimage
     - Married 5/2011 | Big Sister 8/2012 |Little One 5/2016 - 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    PumpkinPie18PumpkinPie18 member
    edited September 2015
    Congrats @Par13 !!! 
     - Married 5/2011 | Big Sister 8/2012 |Little One 5/2016 - 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:7/7

CD/DPO :36 /17

Timing: EOD

Testing Plans: BFNs so far.....expecting AF later today or tomorrow

Rant/Rave/CS: been really stressed out for the past two weeks at work and home.......sad that it might mess up some things.

GTKY: It's been unseasonably hot here so it is on my mind...What's your go to cool down beverage? Anything else you like to do on a crazy warm and/or humid day? Bonus GIFs accepted as always:
     Lukewarm water......wierd how it always refreshes me in hot weather...and then a dip in the great ocean.

• Options
    @Par13 Congratulations!!

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 41/4

Timing: -4, -1

Testing Plans: next Thursday

Rant/Rave/CS: I had a great visit with my Dad the past few days. It was nice to keep my mind busy and not SS. 

I make a delicious blackberry sangria. Love drinking it by the pool or the beach.