Halloween: do you dress them the same or different 21 votes

Same/similar
42% 9 votes
Different
28% 6 votes
Depends on the year
28% 6 votes

Re: Halloween: do you dress them the same or different

• I plan to dress one as a monkey & one as a banana. My best friend also has twins & gave me their costumes :))
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • 1krazykitty1krazykitty member
    edited September 2015
    My boys always want to be the same, they re into the same things thought...when they were little I'd do coordinating colors 
    Fraternal twin boys born 1/12/12 at 36 weeks
    Identical twin girls expected in March! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Right now my kids are young, so we do a family dress up based off of their interest that year. Last year they were spiders because they were obsessed with them! This year it's all about super hero's so we are going as the avengers. Once they start getting their own interests then we will let them do what they want for Halloween.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My boys are going to be 5.  Their first year we did cowboys ( jeans, different colored plaid shirts, vests, and different colored hats) , second year we did Batman and Robin, third year we did firemen (same costume), last year they were astronauts(same costume), this year it is ninjas - same costume but with different accent colors. 
  • I'm doing milk and cookies. Haha. I figure I get 2 maybe 3 Halloweens to dress them up however I want and then they will have strong opinions on what they want to be so I am gonna enjoy these few!
  • saloved said:

I'm doing milk and cookies. Haha. I figure I get 2 maybe 3 Halloweens to dress them up however I want and then they will have strong opinions on what they want to be so I am gonna enjoy these few!

That's flipping adorable!!
    DH & I married 12/17/2012
    Me (31)-dx w/PCOS 2007, when married to ex-husband after MC
    DH (41)-no MFI
    07/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI= chem preg ;(
    08/2014-Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    09/2014-Clomid 100mg + trigger + IUI + 2nd trigger= BFN
    10/2014-benched due to RE out of town, tying naturally!
    11/2014-benched due to cyst
    12/2014-Femara 5mg + stair step with additional 5 days Femara 5mg + trigger + IUI=BFN
    01/2015-Femara 5mg + Gonal F 25 units + trigger (plus additional Gonal F 100 units on trigger night) + IUI= BFP!!! Twins due 10/2015
    09/28/2015- Surprise!  Conrad and Hudson born at 35w6d!  
  • Mine won't be here for this Halloween, but for next year we are planning on thing 1 and thing 2

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We did family coordinating costumes last year, wizard of oz! One twin was the lion and the other was the scarecrow. This year idk what we are doing yet, but probably a duo of some kind, so not dressing them the same!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker