May 2016 Moms
Options

Baby Movies for the next 9 months...

Hey All, list some of your baby-themed movies or movies starring a baby you plan on watching during your pregnancy.

I'm going to watch "Look Who's Talking"

Re: Baby Movies for the next 9 months...

• Options
    I love the movie what to expect when your expecting!
    *Married 7/29/11
    BFP 10/2/13, EDD 6/3/14
    Gave birth to my beautiful son, Owen Robert on 6/4/14!
    BFP #2 8/28/15, EDD 5/5/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The documentary Babies is awesome. It follows 4 newborns from around the world from first breath to first steps. It is incredible to see how babies grow up all over the world. My son loves that movie so I will definitely be watching it.
    That's a great documentary! I remember seeing it in theatres!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    "Knocked Up"
    One of my faves!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Business of being born is a great documentary. I wish I watched it before my first was born, check it out ladies
  • Options
    Docfam5 said:
    Business of being born is a great documentary. I wish I watched it before my first was born, check it out ladies

They've made a second one, too.  I noticed it a while ago on Netflix but haven't watched it, yet.
  • Options
    I saw it, it's very good too! I forgot the name though
  • Options
    One of my favorite movies is The Backup Plan. It's 1:30 in the morning and I can't sleep (hope this isn't something that's going to happen a lot!) so I came out to the living room to watch tv, and stumbler upon a viewing on oxygen!! So it's just me, my cat and JLo tonight!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    Baby Mama, watched it the other day
  • Options
    Not a movie but series on prime "accidentally on purpose"