Wisconsin Babies

Moms group Milwaukee

edited September 2015 in Wisconsin Babies
hello everyone I'm a new mom, my baby boy is five weeks old and I live in the Glendale. I've been looking into a lot of mom groups and realize there's not really any in North shore area and I'd love for my baby and me to get together with other babies and moms and do fun activities. I'm 24 and only plan I'm going back to work part time and I'd love to have some mom friends out there is anyone else interested who lives in the north shore area of Milwaukee let me know I'd love to meet or great a mom group :)!

Re: Moms group Milwaukee

• Is there a FB buy sell page for that area you can post on? Might get some good responses. I live in Tosa and have seen posts regarding such before on there.

I also did go to Columbia mt st Mary on the east side for a CPR class and they mentioned they have a free weekly moms group that meets. Seemed similar to this or at least a starting point. You could check out their
    Website I bet its on there. It sounded interesting to me but too far as I live in Tosa and work in the Falls during week.
  • I live on the North Shore as well. Due with a little girl in October. I've heard good things about a FB buy/sell page, but don't really use FB.