Upstate NY Babies

Hello! spencerport area

Hi! This board seems pretty slow! I'm new to the bump and TTC #3. I have two older children.

We just moved to the west side of Rochester and since I'm a SAHM/work from home it's been tough to get to know new people.

It'd be great to "meet" other women in the area.

*Aug '15 Siggy Challenge - Mean Girl*
image    image
BabyFruit Ticker
My 2 boys ages 8 & 10
BFP#3 EDD 8/19/2015
mc @ 7wks 4/2014

Me 31 H 33

Re: Hello! spencerport area

• Hello Spencerport mama! I'm in Brockport and when I moved here, knowing no one, I connected to the MOMS Club of Brockport. Love it. The current president also lives in Spencerport. It's a fantastic group of women and a support system for SAHM or working moms. https://brockportmoms.stormpages.com/ Here's the website if you want to check them out. You have to be a member (only $20/year and some paperwork) to get involved in the planned activities and access the FB page and you can do that by attending one of the monthly meetings. The next one is Wednesday, April 8th at the United Methodist Church on Main Street in Brockport. It's actually every 2nd Wednesday of the month so if you can't make that one, there's always another one. Another way to join is to contact the President or Membership Vice President. I believe their emails are on the website. I hope this helps!

If you're not interested in joining, lots of moms meet at the libraries (I prefer the one in Brockport but the Odgen Farmer's is also nice) or parks once the weather is a little nicer. What brought you to Spencerport?

• Hi, I'm from Greece. Just found out that I'm pregnant. I also have an 11 year old son!
      BabyFruit Ticker      image 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm from Newark.. I have a 13 yr old boy, 4 yr old boy and 33 weeks pregnant with a girl:) 
  • Hi! I'm from Henrietta and pregnant with LO#2! I have a two year old little girl who can't wait to be a big sister. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Kendall baby number 3 ♡