Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Longest pregnancy ever!

Ha! I'm only 6 weeks?!?! What? This has been the longest 2.5 weeks of pregnancy ever! 3 more weeks till my first apt. How ever do I keep myself sane until then? This is taking forever!

Re: Longest pregnancy ever!

• Options
    Those first weeks are the longest, when you feel like you are walking on eggshells. I keep telling myself, the holidays will be here soon and we will be partially distracted for a few months with that. Then,when the holidays are over, we will be past the age of viability which is one more big hurdle to have overcome!
  • Options
    We have weekend plans every weekend until my apt but I keep thinking about how many more weekends it is! And how many more non-drinking excuses I have to come up with for all these events. I just want that happy, strong heartbeat and to hear all looks well and then maybe I can relax for at least a week! Lol! I've even considered faking a symptom to be seen earlier but feel like that's super bad karma!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I agree everything just seems to stand still.  It goes surprisingly fast than you think, I found out at 4wks and I'm not 9+4wks, I can't believe it, but I have an u/s on Thursday and I'm just counting the seconds.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    So exciting @bntfroggie Good luck! I can't wait to hear how it goes! I'm a such a stand still here. And today the emotional roller coaster is hitting. I need a time out.
  • Options
    Yes I know exactly how you feel.  I feel like I've been on a roller coaster since my loss in April and I'm ready to get off.  Today is actually my miscarriage milestone according to how big the baby was when it was discovered I had a MMC, I was 9+4wks when the heart stopped last time.  So I have a lot riding on Thursday's appointment, but I will keep you updated.
  • Options
    Best wishes! Very excited for you to successfully pass this milestone!
  • Options
    kimey1kimey1 member
    edited September 2015
    Keep us posted @bntfroggie
    I have 3weeks till I can meet my own potential milestone. Fingers crossed for all of us!
  • Options
    I will post on Thursday :-)
  • Options
    @Plleriti1 do you go for your U/S next week??
  • Options
    I do @ALC08 Next Wednesday morning. I'm still feeling some symptoms and have been taking one HPT a week for reassurance. But still totally nervous. My husband won't even talk about the baby until after the dr apt. Good thing I've got a crazy week this week! Did you have your apt? How did it go????
    @bntfroggie how did your apt go on Thursday?!?!
  • Options
    We have a heartbeat still.  173BPM and saw the baby move a little, I think it got scared by the sono.  We have our last first trimester U/S on the 16th so 8 more days.  Then maybe I'll breathe easier.  Unfortunately I've been having lower back pain and hip pain, which I remember from last time so I'm hoping it is nothing.  I hate that U/S's only provide a fleeting moment of relief for me anxiety, the doctor was very quick to put me on some sort of medication for anxiety and I was like no thank you I'm pretty sure this is par for the course.  Ugh!!
  • Options
    So happy for you @bntfroggie ! Looking forward to hearing about another positive U/S :)

Hope I can post about my 15th week too. As of today I'm 7weeks and tomorrow I have my U/S. I do agree...this pregnancy feels long already and I'm keeping it quiet till we pass the 12week mark.
  • Options
    You've got this @Plleriti1 ! Almost there! I go back monday. I posted an update on my intro but it was in original post so it didn't bring it to the top. First U/S was good, measured right on track and we HEARD the HB!!! We have never made it that far. It was a relief!! Of course somewhat short-lived, but i have been sick for over a week so feeling a little better about it. So hoping for more good news next week and hoping yours is great as well!!
  • Options
    That's awesome! @ALC08 I'm horrible with working this app. I miss stuff all the time!