March 2015 Moms
Options

You know your a mom when ?????

When you get so excited about someone popping cause they have had trouble with that

Re: You know your a mom when ?????

• Options
    Ha ha yep, that happened to me starting about a week ago. My daughter has never been a regular poo-er, but since her tooth starting breaking through properly she's been a one-a-day kinda girl. I'm so happy! She had two yesterday! Everyone thinks I'm nuts but I totally get you
  • Options
    ...when you're changing your baby's diaper and you go to slide in the new one but he starts to poop again so you catch it with your hands before it gets on your bed. Lol and right after you get thrown up on :) epic!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When trying to find something to wear consist of just finding something that doesn't have spit up on it.

When date night is a national holiday in my eyes. (I love my adult time)

• Options
    Haha I agree with PP and the all things pooping related, never in my life did I think I would ever be so concerned with someone else's BMs. In addition to clothing not having spit up, trying to find something to wear that makes my boobs easily accessible, with no sexual activity in mind at all!
  • Options
    Your new "perfume" consists of sour milk and poo...
  • Options
    @crsanchez87 - I have a cocktail day with my daughter on Saturday. What the hell kind of dress do I wear to that?!
  • Options
    crsanchez87crsanchez87 member
    edited August 2015
    haha @secretbaba you could wear something scandalous just for the easy feed access!
  • Options
    When you throw on sunglasses to hide the bags under your eyes instead of putting on makeup. Makeup? What is makeup again? I vaguely remember that stuff.... :-/
  • Options
    crsanchez87crsanchez87 member
    edited August 2015
    then you debate whether the spit up will dry clear or could pass as a coffee stain because you there is no way in hell you'll get another chance to pick out a new one.
  • Options
    When you can't stop rocking back and forth! And when a nap sounds like complete and utter perfection...
  • Options
    When you get in the car to go somewhere and have to double check to make sure you actually put on "real" clothes and you're wearing shoes. :)
  • Options
    You're*

Surprise! Baby #2 EDD 7/28/17
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SMac2013SMac2013 member
    edited August 2015
    Yes! @maddunn This is so weird! I will always wake up around 3ish cause he normally wakes up that time too. And he hasn't been lately so I lay there and eventually fall back asleep
  • Options
    @maddunn I Just go check on him to put my mind at ease so I'm not awake for an hour for no reason.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one

BFP 7/4/2014 EDD 3/9/2015
  • Options
    When you say you're going to take a shower and actually stay in the bathroom or bedroom for a long time just to have some time to yourself
  • Options
    You can't go enjoy going to the grocery store, go in gas station to get gas, go shopping ect. Without LO Ima SHM so it's me and LO 24/7
  • Options
    When you get excited about going to Babies R Us on a Saturday night with your hubby.
  • Options
    gdamore11 said:

When you get excited about going to Babies R Us on a Saturday night with your hubby.

Oh man, I was so excited to drive to Taco Bell alone! My husband was laughing at me. It's a mini vacation to go ANYWHERE without our kids!!!
  • Options
    When you accidentally walk out of the house with your bra and or boobs out to get the mail, don't realize till your back inside, and think, "meh, oh well"
  • Options
    When you bounce the bouncer with your foot and LO isn't even in it he's on his play mat next to it looking at me like I'm crazy. Or like this morning so tired I put formula in my coffee thinking I was making a bottle.SHM with husband traveling for work for weeks out of the month and no family in the state we live in. I'm exhausted
  • Options
    You treasure those 5 minutes after your shower when you are actually clean with no spit up drool or poo because you know it won't last once you walk out of the bathroom
  • Options
    When you can't remember any of your passwords, but you rattle off your kids' names, birthdates and weight like it's nothing.
  • Options
    When you check EVERY Bugle in the bag before you eat it to see if it will fit on your child's (age 28 months) finger so she can have "monster hands"