2nd Trimester

When will you feel baby move?

Re: When will you feel baby move?

• Felt my baby first move at 13/14 weeks. Best feeling ever :)
  • Im 14weeks5days ,1st pregnancy and i can feel something on my right side specially when im sitting quiet like muscle twitch or tickle or like some poking dont know how to explain lolll
  • Loading the player...
  • 20+4 and I felt my little one in the car last night for the first time, felt like she was kicking to find her way out lol and she's been kicking all morning. I love the way it feels. I can't wait for hubby to be able to feel her! :)
  • I just started feeling bubbles around 17 weeks and now that I'm 18 weeks I can feel real kicks inside. Nothing on the outside yet!
  • I started feeling flutters at 15+4 and wasn't sure at first, feels like little bubbles or pokes. Gas bubbles for me are productive, if you know what I mean, and this is definitely not gas. I've been feeling it a couple times a day since then, esp after I eat or when I'm laying down.
  • Have not felt baby move but not worried. It's my first I'm 19 weeks and 4 days and none of my friends felt theirs until 23 weeks average. All I feel is tightening in my lower abdomen... Like its stretching, however I'm just now showing a little too so I'm late to the party on everything even tho doc says everything is perfectly normal and healthy.
  • Am 18weeks and I haven't felt my baby move yet should I be worried it's my first
  • I just started feeling definite movement yesterday and I am 15 weeks today! This is my third and I felt all of them around this time. Lots of flutters and wiggly feelings.
  • @katoni I saw my dr today and she said its normal. The movement for first time around 18-22 weeks is just an average. Im not a dr. But this is what she told me today bc I had the same question as you.
  • For those mamas that haven't felt it yet, try not to worry, I was 20 weeks before O felt anything
  • 16+4 days when i feel baby kick
  • Thanks I was thinking maybe I had done something wrong or something happened to my baby
  • I'm 21 w 6 d and still waiting! I have an anterior placenta so I'm trying to be patient but it'a hard!
  • It's my first pregnancy and I'm 17 weeks .... I don't think I felt baby move yet... I also can't tell what it's supposed to feel like... Baby was very active during my first scan very hyper lol... Can't wait to feel the movement !! Worried... Should I be?
  • jessicaali1jessicaali1 member
    edited September 2015
    Hello, so I'm about 20 weeks and 4 days, I still have not felt the baby move at all. Should I be worried?
  • Anybody black line getting lighter???
  • 19 weeks and love feeling the little movements. Felt them properly in my 18th week where I was so sure with the dramatic change but in the earlier part of my pregnancy around 14 weeks I felt a little pushing.. At 19 weeks it feels like a smooth fish brushing against me inside..its Lovely :)
  • I'm barely showing, as in people are in shock I'm 4 and a half months pregnant and my girl has been kicking 24/7. All morning and all night. Strong enough kicks for my husband to feel them as well! Crazy! But so cool
  • I m prego with baby number 6 and I felt the baby move this week.  
  • I've felt my baby move since 13 weeks
  • I thought I felt flutters towards end of week 16 but really felt almost like "swiping" mid week 17 and full on kicks week 18, hubby has been able to feel kicks mid week 18
  • I felt kicks week 17
  • This is baby number three and I am feeling movement already I am 16 weeks definitely a boy this time have two girls
  • jenstrassjenstrass member
    edited September 2015
    I felt baby boy start flickering around week 16....Mostly when I was relaxed after a day at work. Now at week 21 the movements are bigger and can be seen at the belly surface!
  • 18 weeks and 3 days.... Definitely started feeling weird flutters. Be patient. It can happen anywhere between 16 and 24 weeks. Try drinking cold water. The change in temp could make the baby wiggle a little.
  • When I was about 15 weeks I started feeling the little flutters. I'm now 21 weeks and I feel little kicks getting stronger and stronger everyday. When I'm laying on my left side in bed they feel the most strong :)

It is such an amazing feeling knowing that I really am growing a human inside my body! The kicks make it all so real :)
    If you haven't yet felt kicks I can't wait for you to feel it.
  • No :)
    You should start to feel almost like gas bubbles or a butterfly feeling soon :) you will not mistake them when you feel the movement. They will start to get stronger each week! Don't be worried, every baby is different :)
  • I'm 14weeks 3days into my first pregnancy. Last night, I felt an odd sensation and was wondering if it could be baby moving. It felt like butterflies in my lower stomach, just light little fluttery. Is this how it feels when you first feel your little one?
  • I was around 18 weeks. I thought it was gas bubbles at first.
  • 4th baby....felt her little tiny movements at 16 wks....with all my others I don't remember feeling it until 18-20. So cool!!!
  • Im only 12 weeks but im prego with twins is it possible that I could feel some light movement?

• I am so excited to be 19 weeks today! Me and my husband are having twins so I've been expecting them to move sooner. LoL So far I've felt them move once really good and the rest so far has been flutters. I can't wait until my husband can feel them too. :D
  • I totally understand your concern. I'm the sameway since i'm having twins. I'm 19 weeks today and I figured they would be moving a lot more. I'm always just told theirs plenty of room still. LoL 
  • 16 weeks exactly I felt little flutters that were only noticeable lying down. Now at 18.5 weeks they have got so much stronger like tiny little jabs and rolling around, especially when eating certain foods!
  • At 20 weeks i've really started to feel the twins a lot more. Its so exciting to know their moving around in there. 
  • Good to know! Thanks!! Tgis is my third baby too, and last one, was 7.5 years ago.... So its almost like its all new to me again. Specially when you loose 120pounds later
  • I started to feel her a couple days ago. Now they are getting stronger and more often. 21w today FTM loving every min of it.
  • A little over 15 weeks and I've noticed some squirming movement! Only happens every once in a while though
  • I'm 23 weeks and my little girl kicks like a kangaroo