December 2015 Moms
Options

3D Ultrasound

I have been monitored pretty closely for my pregnancy.  Receiving monthly ultrasounds.  This time I was surprised with a 3D ultrasound and this sweet pic of our baby.  The tec said they had just gotten a new machine and she was having a "play day" :)

Re: 3D Ultrasound

• Options
    Aww what a cutie :x here's one of mine from 18 weeks, caught her smiling :)
  • Options
    Aww this makes me so excited to get mine done in 3 weeks :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Aww I had mine at 18 weeks because I couldn't wait another minute to find out the gender best anniversary(for my parents who got to watch online/ birthday present for me.
  • Options
    Oh is that the new HD 3D?! It's amazing the quality those pictures have... Much more clear and the color is better too. So cute! Congrats :)
  • Options
    Aww...it made my morning woken up and seeing the adorable babies. Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    In the first picture she is 20 weeks and stretched out with her ankles crossed and her hands behind her head. In the second, she is 24 weeks and had her feet in her face the whole time! I love that you can tell that she has grown some extra chub in those cheeks!
  • Options
    I have a ton of 3-D photos of our little lady due to being monitored constantly for my short cervix. They usually throw me a bone and give me a few photos. She's always got her little hand up in her face, every single time.

First one is 19w, second one is 21w, and last two are 23w

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    breezypip said:

I have a ton of 3-D photos of our little lady due to being monitored constantly for my short cervix. They usually throw me a bone and give me a few photos. She's always got her little hand up in her face, every single time.

This reminds me of the one we had with DS during my previous pregnancy. He was trying to go to sleep and had his hand up in front of his face and was string to turn and snuggle into my bladder. I moved around and we got him woken up enough to see a wide range of expressions from him from crying to a little lopsided smirk. It was one of those times you feel your heart melt and overflow with all the love and joy and hope.
  • Options

breezypip said:

This reminds me of the one we had with DS during my previous pregnancy. He was trying to go to sleep and had his hand up in front of his face and was string to turn and snuggle into my bladder. I moved around and we got him woken up enough to see a wide range of expressions from him from crying to a little lopsided smirk. It was one of those times you feel your heart melt and overflow with all the love and joy and hope.
    Aww, that sounds adorable! We keep joking that she'll be born with her hand attached to her head. It makes me wonder if the ultrasound bothers her because she always tries to hide, but unfortunately I need to have them, so... sorry baby!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    tetchy said:
    I have been monitored pretty closely for my pregnancy.  Receiving monthly ultrasounds.  This time I was surprised with a 3D ultrasound and this sweet pic of our baby.  The tec said they had just gotten a new machine and she was having a "play day" :)

That is the most amazing 3D us I have ever seen. So cool. I want one now.
  • Options
    My little guy with his hands over his eyes....with recent complications I've been going in for biweekly ultrasounds. It's always nice to see him even if it is pretty scary.
  • Options
    Aw that's so clear! Mine was done at 25 weeks. I'm ready for my final one!
  • Options
    Beautiful! Love seeing our December munchkins! ❤️
  • Options
    She didn't really say much about the machine just that it was new.  I was at a maternal fetal medicine clinic in a pretty big city so maybe it has the latest technology.  It was pretty amazing, she was able to turn dials to change the angle of the picture and turn dials to change the "depth" of individual parts of the picture like there was a bunch of bumpies by the forehead and she was able to tilt it back and smoosh it down to make it clear :)
  • Options
    We did ours at 24w3d they said 30w is the perfect time.
  • Options
    This is a pic of my boy at 25wks 1 day